All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</p>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</p>

</p>

</p>

edit: picture keeps disappearing</p>

[/quote]</p>

bump</p>

[/quote]lol. what the h e double hockey sticks is that.. GaGa is in there?
    [/quote]</p>

YES....lol.....thats how she arrived at the Grammies lastweek</p>

Are you going to arrive @ Giants Stadium lot like that when you come down...maybe in a big football </p>

</p>[/quote]nah i think i'll just take the oldsmobile.... lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</P>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</P>

</P>

</P>

edit: picture keeps disappearing</P>

[/quote]</P>

bump</P>

[/quote]lol. what the h e double hockey sticks is that.. GaGa is in there?
    [/quote]</P>

YES....lol.....thats how she arrived at the Grammies lastweek</P>

Are you going to arrive @ Giants Stadium lot like that when you come down...maybe in a big football </P>

</P>

[/quote]nah i think i'll just take the oldsmobile.... lol
    [/quote]</P>

Just think how you couldimpress MMB and the gang if arrived in ahuge football carried by beautiful women......once in a lifetime chance!!![]</P>

All-Pro

i wish the women good look carrying my fat ***

the image of women carrying me is intriging but i think i'll pass though.. lol

So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!
    [/quote]

he is a great dude.......and a tall cat....

I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit.....

he is at least 6' 6"

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Yay!!
    [/quote]

he is a great dude.......and a tall cat....

I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit.....

he is at least 6' 6"[/quote]

Yeah he is tall, I was definitley looking up at him....spent a little over an hour talking about the Yankees, and overall sports teams around the area....

I think he is genuinely a good guy and he just got married too finally after all these years....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Yay!!
    [/quote] he is a great dude.......and a tall cat.... I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit..... he is at least 6' 6"[/quote]

Yeah he is tall, I was definitley looking up at him....spent a little over an hour talking about the Yankees, and overall sports teams around the area....

I think he is genuinely a good guy and he just got married too finally after all these years....
    [/quote]</P>

http://contursi.freeyellow.com/baseballtour/sounds.html</P>

Just click on Michael Kay AG....you shouldlove this call []</P>

Whats the over/under on this guy holding on to power?</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

http://contursi.freeyellow.com/baseballtour/sounds.html</p>

Just click on Michael Kay AG....you shouldlove this call []</p>[/quote]

haha that's great! He probably lost his voice after that, you can tell he was so excited!

So I asked him about his job being a daily routine, and if he ever gets nervous anymore on tight games. His response was no, he gets excited, not nervous, hard for him to sit still....but he's done it way too much to be nervous no matter how close a game is anymore....

I also asked him about yankees fans being giants fans, and mets/jets being fans and he agreed that there's something there....and it probably came from history when the giants played at yankee stadium....

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Whats the over/under on this guy holding on to power?</p>

</p>[/quote]lol.. Miami Vice.