All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]KILL THIS MOTHER **** ER DEAD....

fry his *** !!!!

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41788137/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001[/link]
    [/quote]hopefully he gets his in jail, repeatedly

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]KILL THIS MOTHER **** ER DEAD....

fry his *** !!!!

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41788137/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001[/link]
    [/quote]hopefully he gets his in jail, repeatedly[/quote]

I just saw an article that america has the most prisons and new ones are opening up all the time in every state. Now the costs of such a thing is enormous to tax payers. The building, maintenance as well as feeding and sheltering the occupants.

There has to be a proper "feng shui" balance between what tax payers should pay for.

Also to add insult to injury, you have some humanitarian groups that have completely lost their minds and want prisoners to be treated with 3 day meals, gym, PS3, billiards, short of calling the prison a country club....

How is it fair that someone who has committed a crime, can have their own personal HDTV and PS3 and normal hard working folks are losing their homes?

hey hey hey everybody!!

remember me? it's ages since i last posted here! can't believe this is still on the go. looks like i'm about 2000 pages behind too! incredible!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey hey hey everybody!!

remember me?
    it's ages since i last posted here! can't believe this is still on the
    go. looks like i'm about 2000 pages behind too! incredible!!!
    [/quote]

welcome back mate !!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I just saw an article that america has the most prisons and new ones are opening up all the time in every state. Now the costs of such a thing is enormous to tax payers. The building, maintenance as well as feeding and sheltering the occupants.

There has to be a proper "feng shui" balance between what tax payers should pay for.

Also to add insult to injury, you have some humanitarian groups that have completely lost their minds and want prisoners to be treated with 3 day meals, gym, PS3, billiards, short of calling the prison a country club....

How is it fair that someone who has committed a crime, can have their own personal HDTV and PS3 and normal hard working folks are losing their homes?

[/quote]
    Was it Zim or YA? One of them made a comment about the pussification of America via the political correctness creedo...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]heh i was able to finally join the new board... AG WAS THIS YOUR DOING??? if so you are the man!! if not you are still the man []
    [/quote]

I wish I could take credit for it.....did something change that allowed you to sign up this time?
    [/quote]

What new board?
    [/quote]giants.com member... see the homepage..[/quote]

I click on the message board link and it brings me here.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]KILL THIS MOTHER **** ER DEAD....

fry his *** !!!!

[/quote]hopefully he gets his in jail, repeatedly[/quote]

[/quote]

Problem to me is they are half-***ing everything. Best way to to it is try to rehabilitate them. But the current prison environment and the fact that they are surrounded by other criminals makes that near impossible. Or, send them someplace where all we have to pay for is a really big electric fence to keep em in. Wall in Utah or something and let em fend for themselves for the rest of their lives. But what they are doing now is rewarding criminals with stuff without getting anything of value (like rehabilitation) back.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey hey hey everybody!!

remember me?
    it's ages since i last posted here! can't believe this is still on the
    go. looks like i'm about 2000 pages behind too! incredible!!!
    [/quote]

Welcome back old friend!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]
    Was it Zim or YA? One of them made a comment about the pussification of America via the political correctness creedo...

[/quote]

I believe it!!! Who knew that the movie Demolition Man was so true!!!

[quote user="jmike"]

Problem to me is they are half-***ing everything. Best way to to it is try to rehabilitate them. But the current prison environment and the fact that they are surrounded by other criminals makes that near impossible. Or, send them someplace where all we have to pay for is a really big electric fence to keep em in. Wall in Utah or something and let em fend for themselves for the rest of their lives. But what they are doing now is rewarding criminals with stuff without getting anything of value (like rehabilitation) back.
    [/quote]

I agree, I think many that go to prisons really don't belong there, and problem is, once there, they shouldn't be released!! I don't think you are ever the same person after leaving prison after what you have to go through, you are a changed person....

Stop imprisoning addicts and allow companies to take the load off the state/feds and tax payers. Let corporations build a system in which they can help people since Uncle Sam is horrible at it. Only when someone who is an addict commits a crime should they be imprisoned.

When you take into account all the things taxpayers are responsible for, it is not sustainable!!!

At some point, it is not worth it to have a job when you can barely support your own family but have to pay taxes for everyone else!

ex patriots seems to be a trend....

The "Sex and the City" movie must have been areally bad movie...these girls walked away with the "R***ie"</P>

[img]http://media.kjonline.com/ap/Film_R***ies_524447002.jpg[/img]</P>

oh...and he walked away with a "R***ie" also.....for both of his movies</P>

Demi must have been bummed lol</P>

[img]http://www.r***ies.com/images/ahston-kutcher-killers.jpg[/img]</P>