Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

R***ie?

[quote user="jmike"]R***ie?[/quote]</P>

The anti oscar given award given annually to the worst movies and actors....tongue in cheek kinda thing Sandra Bullock actually showed up to recieve her R***ie last year.....lol Good Sport</P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Raspberry_Award</P>

R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

It's a little hard to watch beautiful people pat themselves on the back and award each other.

But oh well, I'm not going to complain, they have every right to enjoy their wonderful blessed easy going careers... =)

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

It's a little hard to watch beautiful people pat themselves on the back and award each other.

But oh well, I'm not going to complain, they have every right to enjoy their wonderful blessed easy going careers... =)
    [/quote]

So don't watch.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

[/quote]

So don't watch.
    [/quote]

...says a "beautiful person." [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

[/quote]

So don't watch.
    [/quote]

I don't.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

[/quote]

So don't watch.
    [/quote]

I don't.....
    [/quote]</P>

I watched some of it.....wanted to see what Gwyneth Paltrow was wearing this year lol</P>

This from last year I think</P>

</P>

Now Charlie wants 3 mil an episode for 2 and one halfmen......just don't see that happening</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Now Charlie wants 3 mil an episode for 2 and one halfmen......just don't see that happening</p>

</p>[/quote]

It's amazing how off the wall he is now. There's an interview airing tonite that I think I'm going to have to watch. Can't resist a car wreck....

How do you demand a raise when you've been fired? LOL....

Ok so legally they couldn't fire him because he actually had no issues at work, so the loophole was to shutdown production....same difference....

Hey all, finally made it out of DC last Thursday. Then threw my back out on Friday and found out on Saturday that a sexual predator moved in across the street. Trying to get him kicked out.