Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"]R***ies are a great idea and brings Hollywood down to earth a little.

It's a little hard to watch beautiful people pat themselves on the back and award each other.

But oh well, I'm not going to complain, they have every right to enjoy their wonderful blessed easy going careers... =)
    [/quote]

So don't watch.
    [/quote]

...says a "beautiful person." [:P]
    [/quote]

Thanks...

But seriously, don't watch, I don't, it's utter rubbish.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, finally made it out of DC last Thursday. Then threw my back out on Friday and found out on Saturday that a sexual predator moved in across the street. Trying to get him kicked out.
    [/quote]

that's sickening...hope he packs up quickly.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, finally made it out of DC last Thursday. Then threw my back out on Friday and found out on Saturday that a sexual predator moved in across the street. Trying to get him kicked out.
    [/quote]

that's sickening...hope he packs up quickly.
    [/quote]

I don't know, that's Cali for you.....

I'm sure they'll have more people fighting for his rights than MJ's....

sickening....

Speaking of Cali or rather the further evidence that Pussification Collaboration (PC) is wrecking this Nation:</P>

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/25/vintage-coca-cola-sign-causes-stir-san-francisco/?intcmp=obinsite[/link]</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Speaking of Cali or rather the further evidence that Pussification Collaboration (PC) is wrecking this Nation:</p>

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/25/vintage-coca-cola-sign-causes-stir-san-francisco/?intcmp=obinsite[/link]</p>[/quote]

Did you hear about the issue with San Fran? Apparently in their mighty wisdom, their law to push low flushed toilets is literally causing a stink. Because the toilets don't have enough pressure to push the waste away they stay in the pipes...

Now they have to spend MILLIONS to figure out how to resolve the issue.

It's going to be the same way with electric cars, the tree huggers love them, yet they ignore the battery lithium issue because they just hate oil companies so much. Wait until we have a landfill full of toxic batteries....

And how come no one is screaming about those energy efficient bulbs that make every house feel like a morgue? They contain mercury which is extremely hazardous....

But all they care about is how little wattage they use.....

I guess it's more out of site out of mind.....for now.....

I am reminded of the old saying of:</P>

Throwing out the baby with the dirty bath water...</P>

Finally got around to seeing the movie "The Blind Side". Story of Micheal Oher , Ravens left tackle.</P>

Good movie.........came away thinking the NCAA really sticks their noses in other peoples business</P>

Gave the kid a hard time that he went to Ole Miss , same school as his adoptive parents</P>

Oher seemed like a good guy....Francessa interviewed him a few weeks back</P>

All-Pro

hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
    [/quote]

LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..