Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
    [/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

yes, I see you have that in your location as well [:|]

obsess much? [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
    [/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true. It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry." or other such factual statements as you see fit. Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, finally made it out of DC last Thursday. Then threw my back out on Friday and found out on Saturday that a sexual predator moved in across the street. Trying to get him kicked out.
    [/quote]

Go over and handle with a style that is a mix of Pulp Fiction and Vito from the Sopranos
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Jays suck..
    [/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

yes, I see you have that in your location as well [:|]

obsess much? [:P]
    [/quote]just gearing up for the season

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true. It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry." or other such factual statements as you see fit. Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.
    [/quote]go make me a sandwich..

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Jays suck..
    [/quote]

[/quote]so!

[quote user="jmike"]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore... it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true... It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in football"... it makes <font size="4">everything you say irrelevant...</font>

<font size="6">Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry" or other such factual statements...</font>
    [/quote]

wow

beast-mode, right there [B]

(Still love ya' Bandy [8-|])

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore... it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true... It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in football"... it makes <font size="4">everything you say irrelevant...</font>

<font size="6">Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry" or other such factual statements...</font>
    [/quote]

wow

[/quote][{]

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

wow

[/quote]

As I am unsure what "beast-mode" is I will optimistically hope that was a complement.