Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"]

come on man...u can do better than that....any of u Canadians hear of a comedy group called "the kids in the hall"?????[/quote]

I used to watch them growing up...they were hilarious.....
    [/quote]

I used to watch re-runs of them between classes in college on comedy central...havent seen a group funnier since!!! You had to have a different sense of humor to get them,but I was a huge fan.[/quote]

I understood their sense of humor. In fact, there's only so many comedians/shows that make me laugh. Most shows that pretend to be funny are AWFUL.

It's either forced jokes or someone acting stupid to try to get a laugh.....

Kids in the Hall had the right chemistry.....
    [/quote]

yes..I haven't seen any of those guys in anything after that show, always figured at least one of them would have gone on to something big.[/quote]i guess they were funny if you;re into dudes dressing like girls?j/k

*"i crush your head" lol
    SCTV was more my thing

David Foley was in a few shows, Newsradio was probably his best.and the crew did make a movie called braincandy

[/quote]

lol..thats rite they did do a lot of cross dressing... I always assumed that was a canadian thing...JK....What's sctv???

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"]

come on man...u can do better than that....any of u Canadians hear of a comedy group called "the kids in the hall"?????[/quote]

I used to watch them growing up...they were hilarious.....
    [/quote]

I used to watch re-runs of them between classes in college on comedy central...havent seen a group funnier since!!! You had to have a different sense of humor to get them,but I was a huge fan.[/quote]

I understood their sense of humor. In fact, there's only so many comedians/shows that make me laugh. Most shows that pretend to be funny are AWFUL.

It's either forced jokes or someone acting stupid to try to get a laugh.....

Kids in the Hall had the right chemistry.....
    [/quote]

yes..I haven't seen any of those guys in anything after that show, always figured at least one of them would have gone on to something big.[/quote]i guess they were funny if you;re into dudes dressing like girls?j/k

*"i crush your head" lol
    SCTV was more my thing

David Foley was in a few shows, Newsradio was probably his best.and the crew did make a movie called braincandy

[/quote]

lol..thats rite they did do a lot of cross dressing... I always assumed that was a Canadian thing...JK....What's sctv???[/quote]
    it was the allstars of comedy.. lol
    ran for a while in early 80's.. funny show great cast

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
    [/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true. It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry." or other such factual statements as you see fit. Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.
    [/quote]go make me a sandwich..
    [/quote]

How about broiled trout and some wilted kale. Work on those 40 inch jeans.
    [/quote]lol
    deep fry it and you got a deal
    [/quote]

Now how would that help. Maybe some roasted Blue Jay.
    [/quote]

feathers stick in between your teeth, same with orioles...
    [/quote]

Well you pluck the feathers first silly.

Btw, you never did explain what "beast-mode" is.

[quote user="jmike"]

Well you pluck the feathers first silly.

Btw, you never did explain what "beast-mode" is.
    [/quote]

ohhhhhhhh [8-|]

"beast-mode" was definitely a compliment. you ripped him in a very polite manner. we all love Bandy, it's not his fault he's delusional. [Y]

I mean it is the Jays after all...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

finally, some good news.
    [link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289&GT1=33009[/link]

I'm sorry but I ABSOLUTELY hate fast food. The grease, the calories, the fat, the sodium...ugh [+o(]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]finally, some good news.
    [link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289&GT1=33009[/link]

I'm sorry but I ABSOLUTELY hate fast food. The grease, the calories, the fat, the sodium...ugh [+o(]
    [/quote]</P>

Not surprised......it's much easier to get a "Subway" francise than aMcDonalds francise</P>

Plus how many McDonalds go out of business?.....not to many Subways can and do go out of business</P>

That being said......they do have amuch healthier menu....but you have to make the right choices []</P>

It can be tough........they should keep the $5 footlong all the time</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Not surprised......it's much easier to get a "Subway" francise than a*McDonalds francise</P>

Plus how many McDonalds go out of business?.....not to many********* Subways can and do go out of business</P>

That being said......they do have a*much healthier menu....but you have to make the right choices []</P>

</P>[/quote]

im going to subway rite now after seeing this!!!

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289&gt;1=33009[/link]

[/quote]</P>

Not surprised......it's much easier to get a "Subway" francise than aMcDonalds francise</P>

Plus how many McDonalds go out of business?.....not to many Subways can and do go out of business</P>

That being said......they do have amuch healthier menu....but you have to make the right choices []</P>

</P>

[/quote] im going to subway rite now after seeing this!!![/quote]</P>

You getting a "Veggie Delight"? []</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289>1=33009[/link]

[/quote]</P>

Not surprised......it's much easier to get a "Subway" francise than a*McDonalds francise</P>

Plus how many McDonalds go out of business?.....not to many********* Subways can and do go out of business</P>

That being said......they do have a*much healthier menu....but you have to make the right choices []</P>

</P>

You getting a "Veggie Delight"?*** []</P>[/quote]

I was actually gonna get all four of those subs in the picture...sample them and let u guys know which is the healthiest.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289&gt;1=33009[/link]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You getting a "Veggie Delight"? []</P>

[/quote] I was actually gonna get all four of those subs in the picture...sample them and let u guys know which is the healthiest.[/quote]</P>

Wow... service with a smile. Yeah... I'd love to know. Tossup for me... any but the Big Philly... that's prob just 73-80% chopped meat</P>