Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anybody remember this guy........heard he's making a comeback</P>

Giants own his rights? This good , bad or whatever?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I won't lie, I was a huge Tiki fan and loved his style of play on the field minus the fumbles...

You ask me he killed his own media career with his arrogance and publicly-known mistakes.
    [/quote]</P>

Could not agree more with what you said......Francessa is now saying the Giants will let him become a free agent [no interest whatsoever?].... If true guess he did not just "burn that bridge" he blew itto smithereens</P>

btw GY think I'm gonna hit "Subway" for aturkey hero tonight</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anybody remember this guy........heard he's making a comeback</P>

Giants own his rights? This good , bad or whatever?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I won't lie, I was a huge Tiki fan and loved his style of play on the field minus the fumbles...

You ask me he killed his own media career with his arrogance and publicly-known mistakes.
    [/quote]</P>

Could not agree more with what you said......Francessa is now saying the Giants will let him become a free agent [no interest whatsoever?].... If true guess he did not just "burn that bridge" he blew itto smithereens</P>

btw GY think I'm gonna hit "Subway" for aturkey hero tonight</P>

[/quote]</P>

GY hit the nail, SEC,,, too much jacket and not enuf guts on Subway's. Allentown's got the right idea with Quizno's. Alas, there aren't any of them around me.</P>

Tiki, in the best shape he could possibly get into, would certainly be a step slower. But even worse would be the reflexes... that split second of seeing the hole to one side, and changing direction in a nanosecond to go thru it. He won't have that anymore, and it was a big part of his style.</P>

OMG are you guy serious? He really is trying to come back?

I guess his new found gold digger must be pretty expensive to up keep.....oh yeah, and his other family and kids....

His arrogance would kill any locker room chemistry so even if he had any skills left, it wouldn't be worth the experiment...

So strange to see him in that retro uniform. And I too was a huge Tiki fan, but his off the field antics really disappointed me, I honestly thought he was different....

To even think about making a comeback, he must be really be short on money......

You know what's funny is even if the Giants wanted him back, he couldn't even have his old number back...

But from what I'm reading, so far rumors of no team being interested but we'll see....

I mean, the guy is 35 years old now right? It actually would be fun to watch to see how well he can play....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

You get insane people and groups spewing their mouths....
    [/quote]also add assualt riffles, and than yah got a party lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

[/quote]

yeah, well I fully intend on getting me and the wife pistols (.380 or .40, I'll settle for a 9mm though) and then for me, I'd LOVE a AR-15 but would settle for a .338 Winchester.

for the pistols I like Rugers a lot and after serving in Germany I developed a liking for Heckler and Koch.

on that note:

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41993963/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts[/link]

this is why if I had little girls, I'd be one of those "insane people."

look I have a real issue with kids being hurt and abused, it sickens me and I'd like to do some damage to the PoS men who step over the line.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

[/quote]

yeah, <font size="4">well I fully intend on getting me and the wife pistols</font> (.380 or .40, I'll settle for a 9mm though) and then for me, I'd LOVE a AR-15 but would settle for a .338 Winchester.

for the pistols I like Rugers a lot and after serving in Germany I developed a liking for Heckler and Koch.

on that note:

look I have a real issue with kids being hurt and abused, it sickens me and I'd like to do some damage to the PoS men who step over the line.
    [/quote]
    I recommend knives. Quieter and they don't run out of ammo. And you don't need a license to carry them concealed.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

[/quote]

yeah, <font size="4">well I fully intend on getting me and the wife pistols</font> (.380 or .40, I'll settle for a 9mm though) and then for me, I'd LOVE a AR-15 but would settle for a .338 Winchester.

on that note:

[/quote]
    I recommend knives. Quieter and they don't run out of ammo. And you don't need a license to carry them concealed.
    [/quote]

Me like bang-bang.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Laws are only followed by law abiding citizens.

For some reason, our wonderful Feds keep pumping out more laws and restrict us, and assume criminals will follow the rules....

You're a criminal for a reason, you don't follow laws!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Laws are only followed by law abiding citizens.

For some reason, our wonderful Feds keep pumping out more laws and restrict us, and assume criminals will follow the rules....

You're a criminal for a reason, you don't follow laws!!
    [/quote]</P>

Have to find a link.....but just read about some country in South America? that dropped drug prosecution basically made it not a crime .... some thought it would be mayhem but it actually worked out quite well</P>

Wonder if it could work in the USA?</P>