Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Did you know an average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
    [/quote]

now that's minutia.
    [/quote]</P>

jmike, you are the pause that refreshes. TY.</P>

</P>

GY--- serious stuff.... scary... I wouldn't be considering any land purchases in Hawaii, or even the west coast of US and Canada, anytime soon.</P>

[/quote]

I wonder if Japan will revisit its nuke plants once they can get a handle on things and go back to normalcy. They seem to have a lot of such a small country? And worse, being in the ring of fire?

Are they not able to use any other form of energy?

I do have to give CNN some credit. They seem to be broadcasting the most on this crisis while other news stations are going to back to their normal programming.

[/quote]</P>

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/5-raw...ke-and-tsunami</P>

more videos......can't remember ever seeing such totaldevastation. The tsunami a few years back was terrible but this appears to be much worse.....if thats possible</P>

Nuke reactors blowing their containment buildings I know they have to report the news but giving death counts a few hours in .....is wrong..... first a hundred , then a thousand it appears the count is going to be in the 10s of thousands</P>

Looks like the Japanese peoplethough were about as prepared as they could be with the warning sirens and getting to higher ground</P>

You have wonder with their history of these events how they built those nuke plants to so close to harms way</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Did you know an average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
    [/quote]55kilometres, for those in the rest of the world[/quote]...<FONT color=#ff0000>stupid metric system</FONT>
    [/quote]make the switch, it's fun! Lol[/quote]</P>

NO!!!.....the rest of the world is wrong!!! It's not us lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Did you know an average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
    [/quote]55kilometres, for those in the rest of the world[/quote]...<font color="#ff0000">stupid metric system</font>
    [/quote]make the switch, it's fun! Lol[/quote]

do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Did you know an average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
    [/quote]55kilometres, for those in the rest of the world[/quote]...<FONT color=#ff0000>stupid metric system</FONT>
    [/quote]make the switch, it's fun! Lol[/quote] do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol[/quote]</P>

No.....what?. lol</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Did you know an average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long.
    [/quote]make the switch, it's fun! Lol[/quote] do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol[/quote]</P>

No.....what?.**** lol</P>[/quote]

a royal with cheese...I leaned that from the movie "pulp fiction"

[quote user="SEC105"]

NO!!!.....the rest of the world is wrong!!! It's not us lol</p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Alaska's a country?

[quote user="allentown PA"]

do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol[/quote]

"I don't know I don't eat that $#@$"...(Royale with Cheese [])

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]
    Alaska's a country?

[quote user="allentown PA"] do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Guess they think Alaska is and they want "us" to switch to the metric system ? lol</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]
    Alaska's a country?

[quote user="allentown PA"] do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?????....lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

weren't these 2 discussing the frenchquater pounder with cheese in the car?</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

NO!!!.....the rest of the world is wrong!!! It's not us lol</p>

</p>

[/quote]
    Alaska's a country?

[/quote]</p>

weren't these 2 discussing the frenchquater pounder with cheese in the car?</p>

</p>[/quote]

yeah. classic scene in one of my all-time favorite movies.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Classic movie, pulp fiction.

That scene where he took the guys burger and ate it. Then asked if he could drink to wash it down. I don't know why, but it seemed really good...

As for Japan....they are in a world of hurt right now. Fools built nuclear reactors on the coast. I guess to utilize the sea water as coolant? I don't know, but now look!

The tsunami was just the shock....now they are going through "awe"...the aftermath is even worse...

Everyday something is being blown and radiation is getting higher and higher....