All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Classic movie, pulp fiction.

That scene where he took the guys burger and ate it. Then asked if he could drink to wash it down. I don't know why, but it seemed really good...

As for Japan....they are in a world of hurt right now. Fools built nuclear reactors on the coast. I guess to utilize the sea water as coolant? I don't know, but now look!

The tsunami was just the shock....now they are going through "awe"...the aftermath is even worse...

Everyday something is being blown and radiation is getting higher and higher....
    [/quote]300 percent higher, skeleton crew has lost control, scary.. Canada has nuclear plants on the water, you are probably right about the cooling.. beleive me we are re thinking about the use of nuclear power..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Classic movie, pulp fiction.

That scene where he took the guys burger and ate it. Then asked if he could drink to wash it down. I don't know why, but it seemed really good...

As for Japan....they are in a world of hurt right now. Fools built nuclear reactors on the coast. I guess to utilize the sea water as coolant? I don't know, but now look!

The tsunami was just the shock....now they are going through "awe"...the aftermath is even worse...

Everyday something is being blown and radiation is getting higher and higher....
    [/quote]300 percent higher, skeleton crew has lost control, scary.. Canada has nuclear plants on the water, you are probably right about the cooling.. beleive me we are re thinking about the use of nuclear power..
    [/quote]</P>

It's the water availability...........scary as that sounds and now Japan is in deep [no pun intended] , deep trouble......jeeezz no matter how much anyone [or country]prepares....it seems nothing will be enough to stop a tragedy like this</P>

link on water availibility</P>

http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_power/...ear-power.html</P>

Here'sa Uma from "Pulp Fiction".....she's looks like such a nice person in this shot lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Classic movie, pulp fiction.

[/quote]

"Dig the brain on Brad, that's right. You're a smart mother$%$#..."

He drank all that dude's soda.

I don't know. I think you guys are being too tough on the Japanese. After all they are a Nation of islands...

I like Uma.

She has that certain something. I mean she's not a dime by any stretch but she has that animal attraction.

Loved her in Kill Bill as well.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Classic movie, pulp fiction.

[/quote]</p>

It's the water availability...........scary as that sounds and now Japan is in deep [no pun intended] , deep trouble......jeeezz no matter how much anyone [or country]prepares....it seems nothing will be enough to stop a tragedy like this</p>

link on water availibility</p>

http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_power/...ear-power.html</p>[/quote]sure praying this doesn't Chernobyl on them.. i would assume Japan's already had their fill of Nuclear Explosions..

There's one great thing that the world is seeing right now with Japan. When the people have a certain culture, and a certain way of life, they are showing it by example.

No chaos, no looting, it is absolutely amazing. I mean, you are talking about winds carrying radiation and they are calm.

I think, and I hope that the gov't is being as truthful as they can (probably not) because the people are doing their part.

America would have no chance for law and order if something this magnitude were to happen to us. Sorry, but we are a different culture, and our culture is not as in-sync as the Japanese...

the word "disciplined" comes to mind...

besides civility, reason/ logic and honor.

(I really dig the Code of Bushido)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Great point AG... You couldn't be more right. Very different than when we have a disaster, like Katrina.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Classic movie, pulp fiction.

[/quote]

"Dig the brain on Brad, that's right. You're a smart mother$%$#..."

He drank all that dude's soda.

I don't know. I think you guys are being too tough on the Japanese. After all they are a Nation of islands...

I like Uma.

She has that certain something. I mean she's not a dime by any stretch but she has that animal attraction.

Loved her in Kill Bill as well.
    [/quote]</P>

No disrespect to the Japanese People GY....matter of fact really admire their fortitude and discipline</P>

Now the way the Japanese Government is handling it........lack of info to the peoples , thats another story.....just give them the correct info .....and pronto....not to much to ask imo</P>

There were so many great scenes in "Pulp Fiction"....how about this? Travolta could still "cut a rug" with dancing....almost as good as me [] lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-RsDGPI5Y</P>