Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Just finished BsG season 1...wow!

aside from a higher proportion of smutty elements, it's been a terrific story thus far.
    [/quote]

Wow, you flew through season 1....I guess you couldn't put it down eh?

What's your plan? Are you trying to finish the series within the next couple of weeks?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Just finished BsG season 1...wow!

aside from a higher proportion of smutty elements, it's been a terrific story thus far.
    [/quote]

What's your plan? Are you trying to finish the series within the next couple of weeks?
    [/quote]

Not sure. Like a good novel it's hard to put down.
    I may opt for a 2 hour block on the weekends, but not sure.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Just finished BsG season 1...wow!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure. Like a good novel it's hard to put down.
    I may opt for a 2 hour block on the weekends, but not sure.
    [/quote]

I don't watch too much TV throughout the week, normally because I don't really have anything I care to watch. Sometimes I catch those nature shows on animal planet or discovery. Really like watching how animals live....

I watch more TV on weekends to relax a bit since the work week is so hectic....

You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

this morning at 8:10 my 3rd son, Benjamin, was born !!! 8 pounds 11 ounces...our second Linebacker methinks.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

this morning at 8:10 my 3rd son, Benjamin, was born !!! 8 pounds 11 ounces...our second Linebacker methinks.
    [/quote]

Wow get out!! Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting! Any chance you were rooting for a female? Now you can call them My Three Sons.....

Ahhh! That's another old TV show I completely forgot about that I used to watch!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

[/quote]

Wow get out!! Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting! Any chance you were rooting for a female? Now you can call them My Three Sons.....

Ahhh! That's another old TV show I completely forgot about that I used to watch!
    [/quote]</P>

Congrats onthe baby GY SEC105</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I used to like that TV show.....have not seen it in years</P>

</P>

[quote user="jmike"]<FONT face="Century Gothic,Technical,Tempus Sans ITC,Gaze,Kids,Comic Sans MS,Verdana">Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="jmike"]<FONT face="Century Gothic,Technical,Tempus Sans ITC,Gaze,Kids,Comic Sans MS,Verdana">Isaac Asimov is the only author to have a book in every Dewey-decimal category

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Much better class of people over here at AG. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Much better class of people over here at AG. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Why thank you MH......as AG once said....."stop in anytime , we don"t bite" How haveyou been my friend? Survive that LONG NewEngland winter? It wasjust as bad [if not worse] way outon Long Island</P>