Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

this morning at 8:10 my 3rd son, Benjamin, was born !!! 8 pounds 11 ounces...our second Linebacker methinks.
    [/quote]

Wow get out!! Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting! Any chance you were rooting for a female? Now you can call them My Three Sons.....

Ahhh! That's another old TV show I completely forgot about that I used to watch!
    [/quote]</p>

Congrats onthe baby GY SEC105</p>

</p>[/quote]thanks guys.
    I guess he is a Giant of a baby....(bah-dum-dum-cha) [:|]

post edit
    Welcome back to AG4HC Morehead, the original Epic Thread LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]You sound like me AG...pretty much Sports, news, nature documentaries, Ax Men and similar shows entertain me...

But hey everyone:

this morning at 8:10 my 3rd son, Benjamin, was born !!! 8 pounds 11 ounces...our second Linebacker methinks.
    [/quote]

Wow get out!! Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting! Any chance you were rooting for a female? Now you can call them My Three Sons.....

Ahhh! That's another old TV show I completely forgot about that I used to watch!
    [/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]thanks guys.

post edit
    [/quote]congrats GY

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

But hey everyone:

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]thanks guys.

post edit
    [/quote]congrats GY
    [/quote]
    thanks my friend...Mom did all the work though...

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

But hey everyone:

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Congrats onthe baby GY SEC105</P>

</P>

[/quote]thanks guys.

post edit
    [/quote]congrats GY
    [/quote]</P>

Congrats GY... another Giant fan in the world... good job to momma, too.</P>

I hope everyone is doing well</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

But hey everyone:

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]thanks guys.

post edit
    [/quote]congrats GY
    [/quote]
    thanks my friend...Mom did all the work though...
    [/quote]at 8'11 i guess so. lol

my first son was born 9lbs 4oz 22inches long, his mother was only 4'9 lol

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Much better class of people over here at AG. </p>[/quote]

We are opinionated, but mature about how to carry our discussions. I never have to think twice about editing or having to ban anyone here.

Please feel free to discuss any topics you may have with us.

It's amazing how much damage one man can do this guy burns a quran and ignites the Muslim world Former Giant Brad Bensonhad given this pastor a free car from his auto mall last year to just let it go [the guy took the car and may have donated it charity]........The guy could not just letit go however</P>

</P>

So anybody buy tickets for Charlies upcoming shows? lol []</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

It's amazing how much damage one man can do this guy burns a quran and ignites the Muslim world Former Giant Brad Bensonhad given this pastor a free car from his auto mall last year to just let it go [the guy took the car and may have donated it charity]........The guy could not just letit go however</p>

</p>[/quote]

I haven't really been following this all that much. I do know what has occured though. I'm not sure exactly what point he was trying to make?

On the other hand, I do find it very silly and immature for those to start rioting and killing each other because of acts of a crazy man. I don't care what religion you are, you shake your head, feel sorry for the other person and you move on. You don't go totally AWOL and go on a rampage...

Japan is currently going through an absolute nightmare and that country and its people have not rioted....

A crazy guy across the world burns the Koran and people on the other side go nuts like the sky is falling....

... I question the timing of the retribution though (Quran burning)

Nutso did this last year (?) and they're just now acting a fool?

How long we've had Boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Sorry folks like I've said before the people we are "freeing" often times don't want to be "free."

And yeah pork chop mustache puts a black eye on us who are Christian and realize that we must show love and mercy towards others for them to understand that Jesus is truly for everyone.