Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]so Barry Bonds.. why is this (and Clemons) in a federal court? who's paying the court fees for these witchhunts
    [/quote]</P>

Barry''s lawyers called no witnesses in his defense.....they must be VERY confident the Feds have NO case.....at least Bonds better hope so!!! Once someone gets the Feds after them [Tony Soprano] the cash flow from the government never seems to cease</P>

Clemons never should have gone before Congress and DENIED everything....they are out to get him</P>

Agreed though.....time to let this PED stuff from years ago go</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes... their reputations have taken bigtime hits.... now, let's get real... they, along with hundreds of others did it, so why keep zeroing in on just these few... just so the Gov't can justify all the funds spent so far and say they were successful in their witch hunt? Good money afterbad? The public doesn't give a crap anymore if Bonds or Clemens go to jail... like I said, they've been branded BAD... just like OJ. You won't be catching any of them makinglucrative public appearances, or motivational speeches,anytime soon.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm not sure on this.....but were not those urine tests 10 years back or soof[500+-] MLB playerssupposed to beanonymous? Thats how Arods name [amonst others ] was leaked out if I'm not mistaken</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]so Barry Bonds.. why is this (and Clemons) in a federal court? who's paying the court fees for these witchhunts
    [/quote]</p>

Barry''s lawyers called no witnesses in his defense.....they must be VERY confident the Feds have NO case.....at least Bonds better hope so!!! Once someone gets the Feds after them [Tony Soprano] the cash flow from the government never seems to cease</p>

Clemons never should have gone before Congress and DENIED everything....they are out to get him</p>

Agreed though.....time to let this PED stuff from years ago go</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yes... their reputations have taken bigtime hits.... now, let's get real... they, along with hundreds of others did it, so why keep zeroing in on just these few... just so the Gov't can justify all the funds spent so far and say they were successful in their witch hunt? Good money afterbad? The public doesn't give a crap anymore if Bonds or Clemens go to jail... like I said, they've been branded BAD... just like OJ. You won't be catching any of them makinglucrative public appearances, or motivational speeches,anytime soon.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure on this.....but were not those urine tests 10 years back or soof[500+-] MLB playerssupposed to beanonymous? Thats how Arods name [amonst others ] was leaked out if I'm not mistaken</p>[/quote]no wayyy AROD was on that list!!!

red font needed?

so the public is paying for this, wow.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

Well a couple of minutes ago I put my nephew to bed. Earlier we were dancing to the peanut butter jelly song.

I don't pay much attention to baseball anymore, I used to be a Yankees fan, but they kinda turned me off the sport. When I pay attention I am a Trenton Thunder fan now.
    [/quote]

C'mon Bandy, the Jays? What's that? Some kind of northern swim team?
    [/quote]I believe we will be seeing you this very month, be afraid[/quote]

Hey, I handled the holidays at my gf's last year, nothing you can toss at me that can scare me now.
    [/quote]that's hot.

Hi all,
    Quick update. On my way to "the place" tomorrow. I'll check in and update what's happening.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hi all,
    Quick update. On my way to "the place" tomorrow. I'll check in and update what's happening.[/quote]

be careful...looks like the hhits getting sotter.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

Well a couple of minutes ago I put my nephew to bed. Earlier we were dancing to the peanut butter jelly song.

I don't pay much attention to baseball anymore, I used to be a Yankees fan, but they kinda turned me off the sport. When I pay attention I am a Trenton Thunder fan now.
    [/quote]

Hey, I handled the holidays at my gf's last year, nothing you can toss at me that can scare me now.
    [/quote]that's hot.
    [/quote]

Not really, they feel it is my fault she will be going to hell. Blah Blah...thump said ink and paper.

[quote user="mjg407"]Hi all,
    Quick update. On my way to "the place" tomorrow. I'll check in and update what's happening.[/quote]

Glad to hear from you. Please keep us updated on any news....

I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism" movie last weekend.

Has anyone here watched that film?

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]that's hot.
    [/quote]

Not really, they feel it is my fault she will be going to hell. Blah Blah...thump said ink and paper.
    [/quote]haha did they now before or was this "sprung" on them during Christmas dinner.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism" movie last weekend.

Has anyone here watched that film?
    [/quote]did it just come out recently?? i've seen a few of his "movies" and i can't really tell them apart