Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I really, re-aaaaaalllly HATE the sox !!!!

hate 'em !
    [/quote]

John Lackey is a *****. I hate that ****in team too.

Why don't I wait for you folks to watch the movie before we discuss?

I watched it on my FIOS over the weekend, it was "free"...... I may not agree with him politically but I always love to watch other people's POV....

It helps me to stay balanced....

So if you guys end up watching it this weekend, we can discuss next week!!

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

Well a couple of minutes ago I put my nephew to bed. Earlier we were dancing to the peanut butter jelly song.

I don't pay much attention to baseball anymore, I used to be a Yankees fan, but they kinda turned me off the sport. When I pay attention I am a Trenton Thunder fan now.
    [/quote]

C'mon Bandy, the Jays? What's that? Some kind of northern swim team?
    [/quote]I believe we will be seeing you this very month, be afraid[/quote]

Hey, I handled the holidays at my gf's last year, nothing you can toss at me that can scare me now.
    [/quote]that's hot.
    [/quote]

Not really, they feel it is my fault she will be going to hell. Blah Blah...thump said ink and paper.
    [/quote]haha did they now before or was this "sprung" on them during Christmas dinner.
    [/quote]

Hardly....not like I'm her first, just the target....really long story on all that, but short version, I'm just the first they actually met.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

Well a couple of minutes ago I put my nephew to bed. Earlier we were dancing to the peanut butter jelly song.

I don't pay much attention to baseball anymore, I used to be a Yankees fan, but they kinda turned me off the sport. When I pay attention I am a Trenton Thunder fan now.
    [/quote]

Hey, I handled the holidays at my gf's last year, nothing you can toss at me that can scare me now.
    [/quote]that's hot.
    [/quote]

Not really, they feel it is my fault she will be going to hell. Blah Blah...thump said ink and paper.
    [/quote]haha did they now before or was this "sprung" on them during Christmas dinner.
    [/quote]

Hardly....not like I'm her first, just the target....really long story on all that, but short version, I'm just the first they actually met.
    [/quote]</P>

Bad scene... so they can take all their bottled up resentment out on you. That had to be a very bad time. </P>

Veteran

If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.

Veteran

If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.
    [/quote]I'll pass, anything referred to as "deelish" or has an umbrella in It I just say no

So I was in "that mood" and ended up ordering the following:

[link]http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4212653&amp;cp=2237610.2246813 &amp;pageType=family&amp;parentPage=family[/link]

Simple &amp; Classic in my opinion

[link]http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4261534&amp;cp=2237610.2246816 &amp;pageType=family&amp;parentPage=family[/link]

Notice the New York Yankee-esque "New York" across the chest which is how I like to do me in the Windy City.

[link]http://www.amazon.com/Yankeeography-Mega-Set-1-4-12pc-Megaset/dp/B000UL61DY/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1302321467&am p;sr=1-3[/link]

The Complete Series minus WS #27 on 12 discs for 25 bucks versus the original 100 they used to ask?

Stop playing...adding this gem to my DVD collection post haste

Oh yeah, stop hating.

NY Yankees, the greatest Team to take the field, ever.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]and what may JMike be doing this evening.. watching the BlueJays i would assume
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]that's hot.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Bad scene... so they can take all their bottled up resentment out on you. That had to be a very bad time. </p>[/quote]

That is an understatement, didn't go this year.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.
    [/quote]I'll pass, anything referred to as "deelish" or has an umbrella in It I just say no[/quote]

Don't be an idiot, just cause I got typing lazy at the end of a long day at works.

Tastes like a cross between a mango and peach.