+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 2342347351352152252352452553357362310231523 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

So I got home and already changed into my jammies....
    I don't think I'm getting off my *** to head out for this male revue........
    I stocked up on beer and Return of the King is on the tube l8r...my favorite creature will be front and center......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So I got home and already changed into my jammies....
    I stocked up on beer and Return of the King is on the tube l8r...my favorite creature will be front and center......
    [/quote]

Yeah I got home about 30 mins ago and I'm in my PJ's too already. Actually their not PJ's but their these really warm Nike sweatpants.....

Return of the King is on TNT right? You are such a nerd you freak...lazy one at that too..hahaha..

Don't worry I watched that over and over when it was on Starz......

If you drink enough beer you may actually become attracted to gollumn...

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]

Hey guys , i just got back from Charlotte yesterday morning .... a bit jet lagged , but very happy with the win and the performance</p>

Reporting on the D line i thought we did an excellent job against the run allowing only 45 rushing yards ( average of only 3 yards per carry ) . This forced the Panthers to try and win it in the air which in turn led to 3 picks . In essence our game plan worked well</p>

Worthy of special mention , i thought that Joseph played particulary well with a sack and a forced fumble and Kiwi picked up a sack also</p>

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of pass rush again and we will be working on this before the Philly game. Good news that Strahan is practising and will hopefully be ready to go against NO on 24th</p>

Overall D Line ratingA-</p>

Regards</p>

UK</p>[/quote]

Wow..umm..is this our OL coach? So that's where you have been!! What happened to your avatar??
    Anyways, glad you made it back safely and enjoyed the states...hope you had fun here..

We have another coach that is on a plane trip right now coming to the states...

We'll talk when you get a chance to settle down....

hey.. whats up guys... hows it going... everyone enjoying the fact that its friday?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So I got home and already changed into my jammies....
    [/quote]

Yeah I got home about 30 mins ago and I'm in my PJ's too already. Actually their not PJ's but their these really warm Nike sweatpants.....

Return of the King is on TNT right? You are such a nerd you freak...lazy one at that too..hahaha..

Don't worry I watched that over and over when it was on Starz......

If you drink enough beer you may actually become attracted to gollumn...
    [/quote]

LOL!
    I am soo freakin lazy......

My precious:

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]hey.. whats up guys... hows it going... everyone enjoying the fact that its friday?
    [/quote]

Hey how goes it? It's a lousy Friday, weather wise, looking forward to tomorrow Dallas game.

You?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]hey.. whats up guys... hows it going... everyone enjoying the fact that its friday?
    [/quote]

Hey how goes it? It's a lousy Friday, weather wise, looking forward to tomorrow Dallas game.

You?
    [/quote]

doing some video editing for a customer of mine.. maybe going out later.. i would love to watch the dallas game buttttt... i have cablevision.... god damn

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL!
    I am soo freakin lazy......

[/quote]

I think you have a sick fetish for Hobbits......

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    doing some video editing for a customer of mine.. maybe going out later.. i would love to watch the dallas game buttttt... i have cablevision.... god damn
    [/quote]

I have cablevision too, I am going to watch it on sopcast. You should try it, it's not too shabby....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    [/quote]

I have cablevision too, I am going to watch it on sopcast. You should try it, it's not too shabby....
    [/quote]

after brief research..... basically i can download a free player and watch it on my computer??