Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, has any of the old gang showed up lately? Crush? Dutchy? Andy? JG? Sorry if I missed anyone.

[/quote]

Glad to hear things are getting better, I mean to have both parents needing medical attention is scary. So let's hope that continues to go in the positive direction.

The old gang has not shown up. JG shows up very occasionally now, I don't think she even comes on the site so it's not like she's ignoring the thread. All the other guys, our foreign friends have since moved on.

MJ is still around, but he's out battling terrorists right now....
    [/quote]

Thanks bro. I hope the same thing for them. I'm gonna be 39 next week on the 21st. I hope my parents are around for another 39 or more years.

Sad to see that no one else shows up anymore. Everyone has their own life. Hope they all are doing well. Glad to see MJ is still around. Our country has another good man helping out with the war on terrorism. MJ, if you're reading this, stay safe, my friend.

AG, I need to head out soon. I'll check in from time to time. It was good talking to you again.

Also, before I leave, I noticed we have a Blue Jays fan on here. Not to be mean, but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Also, before I leave, I noticed we have a Blue Jays fan on here. Not to be mean, but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[/quote]

Good luck with everything and keep us updated on your parents progress.

Yes there is a blue jays fan here and it is well known most of us are Yankees fans...

=)

Oh and happy early birthday!! I don't know about you but I don't celebrate my birthdays anymore.

Funny how as a kid, you countdown the days for your birthday, now I'm like a cat scratching the floor not wanting any birthday!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

Read "State of Fear" by Crighton I believe, you will laugh at some infinite stupidity.
    [/quote]

Interesting, I have not heard of this book.

Just to be clear, I know our country isn't perfect. I'm sure we have our own covert operations that may not be fully supported if the people knew what was going on.
    But we do have enemies, and I'm mind boggled that some people for whatever reason think they can go joyride in enemy territory without facing the consequences. It's a dangerous world out there and I get the gut feeling that some people here (in the U.S.) are so sheltered by our way of life that they don't think anything can happen to them.

Case in point, the poor poor Christian Missionaries that died recently when their boat was pirated. Why would you even go joyride your boat anywhere near the chance of pirates to capture you?

Or the couple down in Texas that went jet-skiing a little too close to Mexico and the husband got sniped.....

Sometimes I just don't get it......

[/quote]</P>

You would like to think it's justkids pulling off these dangerous trips......but just not so Americans of all ages seem to put themselves in harms way.....to me it's a puzzle why someone may enjoy the thought of it all....maybe it's the "It will never happen to me attitude" ?</P>

Barry Bonds jury in it's 4th day of deliberations.....good or bad for him ?

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]Barry Bonds jury in it's 4th day of deliberations.....good or bad for him ?[/quote]
    What a colossal waste of time and resources.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]Barry Bonds jury in it's 4th day of deliberations.....good or bad for him ?[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I agree.....and I'm sure "Barry" would back that up x 1000............The Feds just NEVER back down</P>

Clemons is going to be next</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]Barry Bonds jury in it's 4th day of deliberations.....good or bad for him ?[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I agree.....and I'm sure "Barry" would back that up x 1000............The Feds just NEVER back down</P>

Clemons is going to be next</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's brutal that the taxpayers have to foot good money after bad with this fiasco. "You lied to us??? We cannot let that embarrassing slight go unpunished." 100% of the people want this whole BS to just go away... but, not our dutiful, elected officials.</P>