All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"] but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[/quote] no worries, i won't judge any of you [:P]
    [/quote]

Thanks. I was hoping you wouldn't take that the wrong way. I was just messin', bro. I have friends who are Red Sox fans, too. Why? Who knows??? LOL! Just kidding Sox fans.
    [/quote]lol.. well atleast we can have some common ground.. hatred of the Sox.
    [/quote]

Hahahaha. I hate the team, but some, not all of the fans are all right. At least we have a love for the Giants, though. So that's a good thing. You from Canada?
    [/quote]yes that too of course, Yes from Canada, Hamilton Ontario to be exact about an hour south of Toronto

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"] but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[/quote]

Thanks. I was hoping you wouldn't take that the wrong way. I was just messin', bro. I have friends who are Red Sox fans, too. Why? Who knows??? LOL! Just kidding Sox fans.
    [/quote]

Hahahaha. I hate the team, but some, not all of the fans are all right. At least we have a love for the Giants, though. So that's a good thing. You from Canada?
    [/quote]yes that too of course, Yes from Canada, Hamilton Ontario to be exact about an hour south of Toronto

[/quote]

That's cool... I haven't been up to Canada in about 24 years. I've been
    there twice, both times to Niagara Falls, nothing further than that. My
    parents have been up to Toronto before, about 40 years ago. They
    couldn't believe how clean it was. I was just curious seeing that you're a
    Blue Jays fan. I kindof figured either you lived there or near the
    Canadian border. Not too many Blue Jay fans around here. No offense.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"] but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's cool... I haven't been up to Canada in about 24 years. I've been there twice, both times to Niagara Falls, nothing further than that. My parents have been up to Toronto before, about 40 years ago. They couldn't believe how clean it was. I was just curious seeing that you're a Blue Jays fan. I kindof figured either you lived there or near the Canadian border. Not too many Blue Jay fans around here. No offense.

[/quote]</P>

Imagine going over the "Falls" in a barrel.......lotta guys tried [and I believe a woman also]</P>

Betcha they did alot of praying whilefloating and bumping down that river before going over</P>

</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hello troops. It's been a loooong time. I see the AG thread is still going strong and there's quite a few new people here now. Nice to meet the new people. I'm one of the old-timers on this thread. It's been a rough time for my family and I these past few months. That's why I haven't been around. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say "hello" again.

[/quote]

You have my sympathies brother, hard times for my family too...I should have stayed in the Army. []
    also Happy Birthday, I hit 3-5 last month me self

[quote user="SEC105"]

You would like to think it's justkids pulling off these dangerous trips......but just not so Americans of all ages seem to put themselves in harms way.....to me it's a puzzle why someone may enjoy the thought of it all....maybe it's the "It will never happen to me attitude" ?</P>

[/quote]

Some people are what you might call stupid. Being politically correct of course. []

[quote user="SEC105"]Barry Bonds jury in it's 4th day of deliberations.....good or bad for him ?[/quote]
    Ahhh, another one of our idols proven to be quite human and flawed.

Meanwhile Unemployment, Crime and Poverty persists while the Media determines what is News-worthy...
    [/quote]</P>

Actually I hope Bonds' lawyers can get that over turned somehow. Difficult in Federal cases but not impossible</P>

Whats ironic is......the owners were just as guilty for turning a blind eye whilst lining their own pockets imo</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"] but I am a Yankee fan. There's a bunch in this thread already. Sorry if I ruined your day.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's cool... I haven't been up to Canada in about 24 years. I've been there twice, both times to Niagara Falls, nothing further than that. My parents have been up to Toronto before, about 40 years ago. They couldn't believe how clean it was. I was just curious seeing that you're a Blue Jays fan. I kindof figured either you lived there or near the Canadian border. Not too many Blue Jay fans around here. No offense.

[/quote]</p>

Imagine going over the "Falls" in a barrel.......lotta guys tried [and I believe a woman also]</p>

Betcha they did alot of praying whilefloating and bumping down that river before going over</p>

</p>[/quote]i don't dare go near the fence to get a better look, i don't trust the wife not to push me over

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Imagine going over the "Falls" in a barrel.......lotta guys tried [and I believe a woman also]</P>

Betcha they did alot of praying whilefloating and bumping down that river before going over</P>

</P>

[/quote]i don't dare go near the fence to get a better look, i don't trust the wife not to push me over
    [/quote]</P>

Oh c'mon Bandy...she wouldn'tpush you over......just don't go cleaning out the inside of any barrels is she ask you too [] lol</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i don't dare go near the fence to get a better look, i don't trust the wife not to push me over
    [/quote]

LOL...wife? My kids might beat her to it.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Imagine going over the "Falls" in a barrel.......lotta guys tried [and I believe a woman also]</p>

Betcha they did alot of praying whilefloating and bumping down that river before going over</p>

</p>[/quote]

Not me, bro. I wouldn't be crazy enough to try that. Reminds me of the Woody Woodpecker cartoon where he's trying to go over the falls in a barrel, the one dude tries to stop him and ends up going over himself. Hahahaha. If you guys haven't seen it, it's a classic.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Not me, bro. I wouldn't be crazy enough to try that. Reminds me of the Woody Woodpecker cartoon where he's trying to go over the falls in a barrel, the one dude tries to stop him and ends up going over himself. Hahahaha. If you guys haven't seen it, it's a classic.
    [/quote]</P>

One of my favorites Wily E. Coyote......self described......"Super Genius" []</P>

</P>

Check this group out helping their friend go over Niagra Falls in a barrel....looks like a Toronto Maple Leaf logoon it</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHBYS...eature=related</P>