Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, 1 week down! Flew my first mission yesterday....pretty cool stuff. Only one rocket attack. There was one the week before which had some bad results. I'm enjoying my palacial 6x8 room in my tent. Been able to skype (text only, once voice) back home every day and have worked out every day as well. Got my Gmen hat hanging on the wall which I'm sure to always wear when I hear someone is a cowgirls fan.
    MJG out
    [/quote]

good huntin' !!!

steel on target.

out.

[B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]

Bad? No, I don't think so. If they can make facial features more consistently appealing, make man faster, stronger, etc.... OK. They're also finding what chemicals in the brain, excesses or drficiencies, cause deviant behavior. Willtheyfind is a way to balance the brain's chemistry so that there are no psychotics, bi-polars, sadists, etc... Is it possible to weed all that out, and have a more stable and peaceful race?</p>

I don't really mind all that... as long as we continue to have our unique personalities, and spirit... heart and soul.</p>[/quote]

I think when scientists start to outsmart mother nature, she always finds a way to win.

I look at it like politics creating a policy for something because they think they know better. But there are indirect consequences that they hadn't thought about.

If we create a super race, that's probably what is going to happen. And that super race, even if meant to be stronger, will be so closely tied together that if any kind of mass disease occurs, they will all get wiped out......

Something like that....

=)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

Bad? No, I don't think so. If they can make facial features more consistently appealing, make man faster, stronger, etc.... OK. They're also finding what chemicals in the brain, excesses or drficiencies, cause deviant behavior. Willtheyfind is a way to balance the brain's chemistry so that there are no psychotics, bi-polars, sadists, etc... Is it possible to weed all that out, and have a more stable and peaceful race?</P>

I don't really mind all that... as long as we continue to have our unique personalities, and spirit... heart and soul.</P>

[/quote]

I think when scientists start to outsmart mother nature, she always finds a way to win.

I look at it like politics creating a policy for something because they think they know better. But there are indirect consequences that they hadn't thought about.

If we create a super race, that's probably what is going to happen. And that super race, even if meant to be stronger, will be so closely tied together that if any kind of mass disease occurs, they will all get wiped out......

Something like that....

=)

[/quote]</P>

That makes sense... if we are more genetically similar and there is some funky disease that attacks man, then we will, perhaps, have lost those unique individuals that might otherwise have been able to resist it.</P>

Something like that....</P>

</P>

Blueshirts got it done...

Hopefully the Knicks and Yanks can match the Rangers.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Bryan-Stow-Dodger-Stadium-beating-back-in-coma-041711[/link]

this is really sad...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Bryan-Stow-Dodger-Stadium-beating-back-in-coma-041711[/link]

this is really sad...
    [/quote]

Can someone people find these thugs!!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, 1 week down! Flew my first mission yesterday....pretty cool stuff. Only one rocket attack. There was one the week before which had some bad results. I'm enjoying my palacial 6x8 room in my tent. Been able to skype (text only, once voice) back home every day and have worked out every day as well. Got my Gmen hat hanging on the wall which I'm sure to always wear when I hear someone is a cowgirls fan.
    MJG out
    [/quote]</P>

Stay safe MJG.......you in Kandahar? No problem if you cannot reveal whereabouts</P>

Got this an email , thought you might enjoy it</P>

http://hirepatriots.com/blog/markbai...-of-whoop-***/</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Bryan-Stow-Dodger-Stadium-beating-back-in-coma-041711[/link]

this is really sad...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I know S.F. GiantTim Linecum is a millionaire.....but the kid has his priorities in the right place</P>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...rian-stow-fund</P>

From what I've read so far......Dodger Stadium , especially the parking lot , has become one very dangerous place in the last decade or so</P>

lot of reward money out there.......hopefully that will do the trick to catching these animals</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

MJG out
    [/quote]</p>

Stay safe MJG.......you in Kandahar? No problem if you cannot reveal whereabouts</p>

Got this an email , thought you might enjoy it</p>

http://hirepatriots.com/blog/markbai...-of-whoop-***/</p>[/quote]
    Nice link. can't say but there are a bunch of Canadian's here.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Bryan-Stow-Dodger-Stadium-beating-back-in-coma-041711[/link]

this is really sad...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I know S.F. GiantTim Linecum is a millionaire.....but the kid has his priorities in the right place</p>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...rian-stow-fund</p>

From what I've read so far......Dodger Stadium , especially the parking lot , has become one very dangerous place in the last decade or so</p>

lot of reward money out there.......hopefully that will do the trick to catching these animals</p>[/quote]

It's amazing to think any sports stadium in America could even be remotely dangerous to be around? You think there's enough money that the area around it would be well kept?

I had no idea about Dodger stadium being like that because all you see are the interiors during a game.

With the cost of going to any sports game going through the roof, it really isn't worth it anymore to deal with the punks and expensive food. I used to like going to games for the atmosphere but that atmosphere is too negative now....