Re: Asian giant for HC

Here's a pic of my palatial room:

Showing my Giants Spirit!

What kind of chips are those? I assume your place never gets cold? lol....

No chips, that's a bag from the dubai duty free which acts as my trash can.
    It's chilly here in the AM, and even rained hard last week which makes this a mud bowl

[quote user="mjg407"]No chips, that's a bag from the dubai duty free which acts as my trash can.
    It's chilly here in the AM, and even rained hard last week which makes this a mud bowl

[/quote]

I forgot to ask you, how long will you be there? And did you get rid of your FB page?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Bryan-Stow-Dodger-Stadium-beating-back-in-coma-041711[/link]

this is really sad...
    [/quote]

Can someone people find these thugs!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I know S.F. GiantTim Linecum is a millionaire.....but the kid has his priorities in the right place</P>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...rian-stow-fund</P>

From what I've read so far......Dodger Stadium , especially the parking lot , has become one very dangerous place in the last decade or so</P>

lot of reward money out there.......hopefully that will do the trick to catching these animals</P>

[/quote]

It's amazing to think any sports stadium in America could even be remotely dangerous to be around? You think there's enough money that the area around it would be well kept?

I had no idea about Dodger stadium being like that because all you see are the interiors during a game.

With the cost of going to any sports game going through the roof, it really isn't worth it anymore to deal with the punks and expensive food. I used to like going to games for the atmosphere but that atmosphere is too negative now....

[/quote]</P>

Yup...it's bad at Dodger Stadium and has been for quite some time. Too bad it took an incident like that to bring more attention to it The article makes it sound like a Giants -Eagles game pales in comparison</P>

http://www.oberjuerge.com/http:/www....odger-stadium/</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]No chips, that's a bag from the dubai duty free which acts as my trash can.

[/quote]

I forgot to ask you, how long will you be there? And did you get rid of your FB page?
    [/quote]
    Yes long story but I suspended my FB page, here till end of june

Veteran

Even it the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of
    the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the
    pelvic and groin area are removed, the human body can still survive.

[quote user="jmike"]Even it the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the pelvic and groin area are removed, the human body can still survive.[/quote]</P>

OMG... I'm so relieved... I feared for the worst. TY, Jmike for the comforting news...</P>

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"]Even it the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the pelvic and groin area are removed, the human body can still survive.[/quote]</p>

OMG... I'm so relieved... I feared for the worst. TY, Jmike for the comforting news...</p>[/quote]

No problem.

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"]Even it the stomach, the spleen, 75 percent of the liver, 80 percent of the intestines, one kidney, one lung, and virtually every organ from the pelvic and groin area are removed, the human body can still survive.[/quote]</p>

OMG... I'm so relieved... I feared for the worst. TY, Jmike for the comforting news...</p>[/quote]

dude, she's the Queen of Minutia.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI