Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

wow...... she is extremely appealing (duh!)....

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

This one though is indeed hotness!!!

[/quote]</p>

Hotness! Hotness! Hotness! []</p>[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess we*will have to*be fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

*</p>

</p>

[/quote]

wow...... she is extremely appealing (duh!)....

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

This one though is indeed hotness!!!

[/quote]</p>

Hotness!**** Hotness!****** Hotness!***** []</p>[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......*
    [/quote]

thought about...

indeed! [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! []

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []
    [/quote]

like you I don't really follow collegiate sports well, however from what I understand all the experts and pundits had this kid high on their lists.

that he fell to us and that Mr Reese pulled the trigger makes me think this is one of those BPA (Best Player Available) picks and it is also a Needs pick. (Desean, Miles, Dez...)

Hopefully today in the 2nd and 3rd we see: LB, OL, DL or RB.

My preferences are for Linemen and Linebackers though.

I believe Jacobs and Bradshaw can be coached with their fumble issues. Good night Tiki was cured why can't Ahmad?

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []
    [/quote]

like you I don't really follow collegiate sports well, however from what I understand all the experts and pundits had this kid high on their lists.

that he fell to us and that Mr Reese pulled the trigger makes me think this is one of those BPA (Best Player Available) picks and it is also a Needs pick. (Desean, Miles, Dez...)

Hopefully today in the 2nd and 3rd we see: LB, OL, DL or RB.

My preferences are for Linemen and Linebackers though.

I believe Jacobs and Bradshaw can be coached with their fumble issues. Good night Tiki was cured why can't Ahmad?
    [/quote]

Agreed about the Linemen &amp; Linebackers need. Any chance we can pick up a new punter as well? Then again, maybe we're better off picking up a punter through free agency. The draft didn't bode so well for us last year when it came to Dodge.

As far as Bradshaw goes, that's one thing I can't figure out, either. The guy is explosive and when he starts picking up the big yards I hold my breath that he doesn't cough up the ball. They gotta work on him more to correct this problem. Hopefully he's not one of these kids who refuse to be coached and think they know every damn thing. I doubt it....

What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

sinorice version 2

that's how I felt about it too.

our Linebackers suck.

period.

when do we fix the doo-doo at the second level of defense?

we need pass-rushers that kill Vick before he runs 30 yards downfield ...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

sinorice version 2

that's how I felt about it too.

our Linebackers suck.

period.

when do we fix the doo-doo at the second level of defense?

we need pass-rushers that kill Vick before he runs 30 yards downfield ...
    [/quote]
    Well the DT we picked up should get up field and the secondary may be improved to leave those guys isolated out there. Question is, does Clint Stintim make his presence felt this year?

the shegirls effed us with that Matthews pick....i swear i hate those #$#@ !

(I'm OK with the Brewer pick though, that is a legitimate Need)