Re: Asian giant for HC

Bye, Osama... may you rot in hell.

[quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
    [quote user="zimonami"]Bye, Osama... may you rot in hell.[/quote]

Ding Dong

that ***** is dead, that ***** is dead, that ***** is dead...

Please understand if true there's a vacuum and what sucks in may be worse than what was...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

UBL dead is a good thing. Thinking that we are safe from crazy fundamentalists that want you dead is naive. It will be an interesting next two months here for sure.

[quote user="mjg407"]UBL dead is a good thing. Thinking that we are safe from crazy fundamentalists that want you dead is naive. It will be an interesting next two months here for sure.

[/quote]

amen

that said thank YOU so much...thank you. [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

wow...... she is extremely appealing (duh!)....

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

This one though is indeed hotness!!!

[/quote]</p>

Hotness! Hotness! Hotness! []</p>[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......
    [/quote]

thought about...

indeed! [:P][/quote]

Ok, humor me, I don't get it.

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []
    [/quote]

Loved the pick, heck, loved the draft overall. Very weary of Brewer's injury history. Only pick I wasn't thrilled
    with. Loved the Sash pick. Happily surprised they didn't waste a 6th
    on a QB. IDK if Jones will be a good pro, but in the 6th it is well
    worth the chance with how good he was in college. Good player, no real
    weakness, but doesn't excel in any area either. We'll see if his lack
    of size hurts him too much. Williams is a bit light but a speedy LBer.
    Sash is a good compliment to the other 3 safeties. Gotta love the
    speed Scott brings to the table. Don't know if he's durable enough even
    with his size. Figure he'll get a shot a KR with Jernigan. Who will
    likely win it. He's quick as hell and the new PR. That pick lead me to
    believe what I feared, that Hixon is not expected back to his old self
    this year and may not be around. Shame I like Hixon. I figured they'd
    get a player like Jernigan at some point, just thought it would be at RB
    not WR. Can't say enough good things about Austin and Amukamara. Both
    will be very good players I feel.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

Well no. Because Moss had the skill set to be a top return man, but rarely did it in college and turned out he wasn't good at it. Jernigan did do it bin college and performed well. But look at it this way, even if all he ever becomes is a top 5 return man in the league, isn't that worth a 3rd?

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

sinorice version 2

that's how I felt about it too.

our Linebackers suck.

period.

when do we fix the doo-doo at the second level of defense?

we need pass-rushers that kill Vick before he runs 30 yards downfield ...
    [/quote]
    Well the DT we picked up should get up field and the secondary may be improved to leave those guys isolated out there. Question is, does Clint Stintim make his presence felt this year?
    [/quote]

Doubtful. It is much more likely Tracy starts at OLB than Sintim. Forget scheme fit, or lateral movement, or whatever reasons you want to say for Clint's lack of performance, based on the little I see from him on the field, he doesn't want it enough. Just watch him on kick coverage for cryin out loud, he jogs down there and plays patty cake with the blockers. Coverage is all about attitude and want, you blow those blockers up, don't freaking hand jive with them.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

sinorice version 2

that's how I felt about it too.

our Linebackers suck.

period.

when do we fix the doo-doo at the second level of defense?

we need pass-rushers that kill Vick before he runs 30 yards downfield ...
    [/quote]
    Well the DT we picked up should get up field and the secondary may be improved to leave those guys isolated out there. Question is, does Clint Stintim make his presence felt this year?
    [/quote]

Doubtful. It is much more likely Tracy starts at OLB than Sintim. Forget scheme fit, or lateral movement, or whatever reasons you want to say for Clint's lack of performance, based on the little I see from him on the field, he doesn't want it enough. Just watch him on kick coverage for cryin out loud, he jogs down there and plays patty cake with the blockers. Coverage is all about attitude and want, you blow those blockers up, don't freaking hand jive with them.
    [/quote]</P>

we need a simple 'Like' button.</P>