Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think of the WR in round 3? Yes we need a return threat, but is this Sinorce Moss part 2? Everything I've read is that this is a weak LBr class so we will see what rounds 4-7 bring us

[/quote]

sinorice version 2

that's how I felt about it too.

our Linebackers suck.

period.

when do we fix the doo-doo at the second level of defense?

we need pass-rushers that kill Vick before he runs 30 yards downfield ...
    [/quote]
    Well the DT we picked up should get up field and the secondary may be improved to leave those guys isolated out there. Question is, does Clint Stintim make his presence felt this year?
    [/quote]

Doubtful. It is much more likely Tracy starts at OLB than Sintim. Forget scheme fit, or lateral movement, or whatever reasons you want to say for Clint's lack of performance, based on the little I see from him on the field, he doesn't want it enough. Just watch him on kick coverage for cryin out loud, he jogs down there and plays patty cake with the blockers. Coverage is all about attitude and want, you blow those blockers up, don't freaking hand jive with them.
    [/quote]</p>

we need a simple 'Like' button.</p>[/quote]

agreed,

She broke it down like what...
    [Y] to JMike

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]UBL dead is a good thing. Thinking that we are safe from crazy fundamentalists that want you dead is naive. It will be an interesting next two months here for sure.

[/quote]

amen

that said thank YOU so much...thank you. [B]
    [/quote]</P>

Was thinking of you MJG and others I know who areover in harms way............as always stay safe and praying for you guys and YES....Thank You so much [Y]</P>

Justice was finally served to this animal...........bet he always thought he get it nice and quick from a drone attack Not so.....he got his staring down weapon of an American Specials Forces Navy Seal..........now thats poetic justice even if it took longer than all had hoped</P>

Much respect to the brave men who pulled this mission off and President Obama for seeing it through</P>

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

wow...... she is extremely appealing (duh!)....

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

This one though is indeed hotness!!!

[/quote]</P>

Hotness! Hotness! Hotness! []</P>

[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......
    [/quote] thought about... indeed! [:P][/quote]

Ok, humor me, I don't get it.
    [/quote]</P>

I guess it's open one's own interpretation []</P>

Where is everybody?.............Bin Ladens Dead!!!.....don't have worry about him stalking the AGFHC thread anymore lol</P>

Seriously.....what better justice than to see him go down staring at the barrel of Navy Seals weapon.</P>

shame he only had to go through 35 minutes or so of terror......and btw....did he not say "i will not be taken alive" seems like we could have done that [taken him alive]if weso desired</P>

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</P>

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]

Where is everybody?.............Bin Ladens Dead!!!.....don't have worry about him stalking the AGFHC thread anymore lol</p>

Seriously.....what better justice than to see him go down staring at the barrel of Navy Seals weapon.</p>

shame he only had to go through 35 minutes or so of terror......and btw....did he not say "i will not be taken alive" seems like we could have done that [taken him alive]if weso desired</p>

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</p>[/quote]

Maybe drop a 747 on his head?

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Where is everybody?.............Bin Ladens Dead!!!.....don't have worry about him stalking the AGFHC thread anymore lol</p>

Seriously.....what better justice than to see him go down staring at the barrel of Navy Seals weapon.</p>

shame he only had to go through 35 minutes or so of terror......and btw....did he not say "i will not be taken alive" seems like we could have done that [taken him alive]if weso desired</p>

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</p>[/quote]i'd rather they captured him alive, not told anyone, tortured him for years until he passed away than staged a "raid" took pictures of his bullet riddled corpse for proof and than buried him at sea..

hows the good folk in the AG thread been?

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]

Where is everybody?.............Bin Ladens Dead!!!.....don't have worry about him stalking the AGFHC thread anymore lol</P>

Seriously.....what better justice than to see him go down staring at the barrel of Navy Seals weapon.</P>

shame he only had to go through 35 minutes or so of terror......and btw....did he not say "i will not be taken alive" seems like we could have done that [taken him alive]if weso desired</P>

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</P>

[/quote]

Maybe drop a 747 on his head?
    [/quote]</P>

Actually , imo , President Obama called that one very well. Leave no doubt BL is gone. We can do without the pics Will it give closure?......no BUT.. sending that message , no matter how long it took , if youtake American lives to enhance your cause.........We WILL find you</P>

To the Navy Seal Team [B] and all those who have and will fight for our freedom</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</p>[/quote]i'd rather they captured him alive, not told anyone, tortured him for years until he passed away than staged a "raid" took pictures of his bullet riddled corpse for proof and than buried him at sea..

[/quote]

Or put him inside a building that was about to be demolished.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]i'd rather they captured him alive, not told anyone, tortured him for years until he passed away than staged a "raid" took pictures of his bullet riddled corpse for proof and than buried him at sea..

[/quote]</P>

What do you think we are Bandy?????........Muslim Fanatics? lol one shot....one kill. It's more economical.....especially these days with thefinancial crisis gotta go easy on the ammo []</P>

Actually 2 shots.....but it was WORTH IT!!!</P>

How you been Bandy?</P>

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]i'd rather they captured him alive, not told anyone, tortured him for years until he passed away than staged a "raid" took pictures of his bullet riddled corpse for proof and than buried him at sea..

[/quote]

Or put him inside a building that was about to be demolished.
    [/quote]</P>

We use the term "buried at sea" in his case...to be politically correct......of course everyones knows the real term "dumped at sea" </P>