All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]hell yah i do!
    [/quote]</p>

Do you know her name?</p>[/quote] no, what is it? it'll help me refine my googling for more pics.. btw googling 'Hot Blonde' doesn't show you results of only women.. [+o(]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Do you know her name?</P>

[/quote] no, what is it? it'll help me refine my googling for more pics.. btw googling 'Hot Blonde' doesn't show you results of only women.. [+o(]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL...it was a "Who's buried in Grant's Tomb" type question Her name is Brooklyn Decker</P>

Glad she had enough meat on those bones for ya []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Do you know her name?</p>

[/quote] no, what is it? it'll help me refine my googling for more pics.. btw googling 'Hot Blonde' doesn't show you results of only women.. [+o(]
    [/quote]</p>

LOL...it was a "Who's buried in Grant's Tomb" type question Her name is Brooklyn Decker</p>

Glad she had enough meat on those bones for ya []</p>[/quote]perfect thanks.. and she could use a few more pounds but thats really just nitpicking.. lol

been out golfin at all?.. every time i try to get out its always raining..stupid April showers.

This picwon't last because it's a Sports Ill. one.......worth checking out for the littlewhile it will be up</P>

</P>

All-Pro

thats the same girl? holy airbrushing Sports Illustrated..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Do you know her name?</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL...it was a "Who's buried in Grant's Tomb" type question Her name is Brooklyn Decker</P>

Glad she had enough meat on those bones for ya []</P>

[/quote]perfect thanks.. and she could use a few more pounds but thats really just nitpicking.. lol

been out golfin at all?.. every time i try to get out its always raining..stupid April showers.
    [/quote]</P>

Not yet either.....gonna wait till it's in the 90s plus nice and humid...I play better in that jklol</P>

you a nitpicker???....NEVER! </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]thats the same girl? holy airbrushing Sports Illustrated..
    [/quote]</P>

Yea....thats why I did not want to put up other pics of her</P>

That other one [the first one]makes her look like a perfect 10</P>

no worries...SI will take the pic back and turn into one of those litle black boxes with a red X........................and just like that...she was gone! lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Do you know her name?</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL...it was a "Who's buried in Grant's Tomb" type question Her name is Brooklyn Decker</p>

Glad she had enough meat on those bones for ya []</p>

[/quote]perfect thanks.. and she could use a few more pounds but thats really just nitpicking.. lol

[/quote]</p>

Not yet either.....gonna wait till it's in the 90s plus nice and humid...I play better in that jklol</p>

you a nitpicker???....NEVER! </p>[/quote]lol.. don't forget your sunscreen..

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Where is everybody?.............Bin Ladens Dead!!!.....don't have worry about him stalking the AGFHC thread anymore lol</p>

Seriously.....what better justice than to see him go down staring at the barrel of Navy Seals weapon.</p>

shame he only had to go through 35 minutes or so of terror......and btw....did he not say "i will not be taken alive" seems like we could have done that [taken him alive]if weso desired</p>

guess he did not want to meet his maker that bad....good on rhetoric not much in the courage department that old bl</p>

[/quote]i'd rather they captured him alive, not told anyone, tortured him for years until he passed away than staged a "raid" took pictures of his bullet riddled corpse for proof and than buried him at sea..

hows the good folk in the AG thread been?
    [/quote]</p>

What do you think we are Bandy?????........Muslim Fanatics? lol one shot....one kill. It's more economical.....especially these days with thefinancial crisis gotta go easy on the ammo []</p>

Actually 2 shots.....but it was WORTH IT!!!</p>

How you been Bandy?</p>

[/quote]just seems so anti climatic 10 years of fighting many losses, one bullet to the head.
    [/quote]</p>

It was long a wait , no doubt , but this creep has been baiting the civilized world for the better part of 2 decades</p>

As to the years of fighting , yes it's been tough on on us [the USA]and Canada amonst others....but as one Marine friend put it to me better to have our military [trainedpersonal]harrasing them over there....than have those [terrorists] reeking havoc over here on unarmed citizens</p>

As he he put it only naive fools believe if we left them alone [bad guys] our countries would be safe</p>[/quote]
    Exactly. We keep them on the defensive here, prevents them from being on the offensive at home.

for us regular types we're taught double-tap center mass of the body.

the Special types get to play First-person shooter.

good for them though.

Course for me it was more about steel on target, mass slaying with a 120mm.

I should NEVER have left, regardless of my injury status.

Once you get pass all the red tape BS, it's a dope job !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI