Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote]</P>

WTG, Bandy... you da man!!!</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old

Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote]

that's cool, I haven't hit the cages in I don't know how long...

it does suck getting older though. I grow my chin-strap beard, glance in the mirror and whammo, there's little gray intruders sticking out here and there.
    [/quote]Mine have skipped the gray stage and gone straight to white...

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote]</P>

WTG, Bandy... you da man!!!</P>

*</P>[/quote]50 dollars per signature for those interested.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old

Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote]

which cage where u in??? the slow,medium, or fast???

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote] which cage where u in??? the slow,medium, or fast???[/quote]</P>

Underhand?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote] which cage where u in??? the slow,medium, or fast???[/quote]</P>

Underhand?</P>[/quote]

lol... thats got me wanting to go now...gonna have to start in the slow cage though.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote
    user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages
    Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say
    though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I
    was crushing them[/quote] which cage where u in??? the slow,medium, or
    fast???[/quote]</p>

Underhand?</p>[/quote]

lol... thats got me wanting to go now...gonna have to start in the slow cage though.[/quote]

last thing you want is to whiff on every ball shot at you...

not a good look, especially with younger folk around and that cute chick or two [:S]

(curse these "old eyeballs LOL)

[quote user="bandwgn86"]50 dollars per signature for those interested.[/quote]

[:O]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I was never good in those batting cages. Always felt too small and cramped. I always thought the ball would somehow find its way to hit me in the head....

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hit the batting cages Saturday... Can't move a muscle Sunday, sucks getting old Gotta say though the old man still has it, havent swung a bat in 15 years but I was crushing them[/quote] which cage where u in??? the slow,medium, or fast???[/quote]</p>

Underhand?</p>[/quote]lol.. Tee Ball..

"fast" slow pitch if that makes sense lol.. no way i could catch up to a fastball without breakin somethin

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I was never good in those batting cages. Always felt too small and cramped. I always thought the ball would somehow find its way to hit me in the head....
    [/quote]</P>

Try just taking the first pitch or maybe 2....no likes to waste money but it does help with timing , at least for me</P>

AG , what did you think of the events of last week? Never got your take on it</P>