Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

AG , what did you think of the events of last week? Never got your take on it</p>[/quote]

I have many thoughts on that. Some I agree with and some I don't.

1) Glad that OBL is gone, I don't care what the rumors say about him already have died years go, or last week, but someone who has been a symbol is now gone.

2) Absolutely do not agree, and do not understand about dumping the body at sea. I honestly feel that is everything that "conspiracy theorists" are looking for. We've been looking for this guy for how long? And you finally kill him and dispose the body so quickly? I don't buy the religious reason, I just don't. They didn't do that to Saddam Hussein, and quite frankly, I don't think they did that to anyone in the middle east that they killed, so why OBL? Makes no sense to me. Why the rush?

3) Pakistan - They are pretty irrelevant I believe. If they knew about the raid, I believe OBL would have escaped.....

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]sucked that it had to be the Jays he did it against... but i was cheering for him at the end never seen a picther throw a no-hitter before..
    Verl was throwing 94 mph to start the game... by the 9th he was touching 101 with his fastball.. it was unbelievable..
    [/quote]

did u have decent seats???[/quote]watched it on tv
    [/quote]

cool...have u ever been to a jays game??[/quote]many.. i'm only 40 minutes away from loserville..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]sucked that it had to be the Jays he did it against... but i was cheering for him at the end never seen* a picther throw a no-hitter before..
    Verl was throwing 94 mph to start the game... by the 9th he was touching 101 with his fastball.. it was unbelievable..
    [/quote]

[/quote]

cool...have u ever been to a jays game??[/quote]many.. i'm only 40 minutes away from loserville..
    [/quote]

thats cool...I've been their once with my uncle and cousin when I was a kid...it was 94 I believe..we actually stayed in the skydome which was cool. I think roberto alomar lived in that hotel.....Do they still have that lasar tag place next to the stadium??? Cause that was the highlight of my trip...lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

AG , what did you think of the events of last week? Never got your take on it</P>

[/quote]

I have many thoughts on that. Some I agree with and some I don't.

1) Glad that OBL is gone, I don't care what the rumors say about him already have died years go, or last week, but someone who has been a symbol is now gone.

2) Absolutely do not agree, and do not understand about dumping the body at sea. I honestly feel that is everything that "conspiracy theorists" are looking for. We've been looking for this guy for how long? And you finally kill him and dispose the body so quickly? I don't buy the religious reason, I just don't. They didn't do that to Saddam Hussein, and quite frankly, I don't think they did that to anyone in the middle east that they killed, so why OBL? Makes no sense to me. Why the rush?

3) Pakistan - They are pretty irrelevant I believe. If they knew about the raid, I believe OBL would have escaped.....

[/quote]</P>

1 and 3...agreed As to 2......not sure why he was dumped so quickly [have to read up on that]........I'd guess the President just wanted to be done with it , don't even give anyone a chance as towhat should have been done with body......however even his followers have admitted he's dead....so the conspiracy theorists will have a tough time , imo, convincing others that this was a hoax</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]sucked that it had to be the Jays he did it against... but i was cheering for him at the end never seen a picther throw a no-hitter before..
    [/quote] did u have decent seats???[/quote]watched it on tv
    [/quote] cool...have u ever been to a jays game??[/quote]many.. i'm only 40 minutes away from loserville..
    [/quote]</P>

Well maybe it's a tough season for ya.........at least the fans are enjoying it lol</P>

copy and pasted following</P>

"Since it opened in 1989, there have been at least three incidents at the hotel where couples were making love in plain view of tens of thousands of fans, as well "</P>

Was that you Bandy in the Sky Dome Hotel overlooking the field? []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]sucked that it had to be the Jays he did it against... but i was cheering for him at the end never seen a picther throw a no-hitter before..
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats cool...I've been their once with my uncle and cousin when I was a kid...it was 94 I believe..we actually stayed in the skydome which was cool. I think roberto alomar lived in that hotel.....Do they still have that lasar tag place next to the stadium??? Cause that was the highlight of my trip...lol[/quote]not to sure.. i don't like to hang out in Toronto for too long.. it'll eat your soul.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]sucked that it had to be the Jays he did it against... but i was cheering for him at the end never seen a picther throw a no-hitter before..
    [/quote] did u have decent seats???[/quote]watched it on tv
    [/quote] cool...have u ever been to a jays game??[/quote]many.. i'm only 40 minutes away from loserville..
    [/quote]</p>

Well maybe it's a tough season for ya.........at least the fans are enjoying it lol</p>

copy and pasted following</p>

"Since it opened in 1989, there have been at least three incidents at the hotel where couples were making love in plain view of tens of thousands of fans, as well "</p>

Was that you Bandy in the Sky Dome Hotel overlooking the field? []</p>

</p>[/quote]lmao.... ohhh no that was not me, the rooms were too expensive []

[quote user="SEC105"]

1 and 3...agreed As to 2......not sure why he was dumped so quickly [have to read up on that]........I'd guess the President just wanted to be done with it , don't even give anyone a chance as towhat should have been done with body......however even his followers have admitted he's dead....so the conspiracy theorists will have a tough time , imo, convincing others that this was a hoax</p>[/quote]

We should both think about #2. How can "al qaida" confirm and agree that OBL is dead when the American people, and quite frankly the world has yet to see confirmation themselves?

Think about it for a second? Who are they? (al queda) to confirm such a thing? Were they provided a private viewing?

This is what irks me, and who are the President/Navy Seals to dispose the body so fast for the better of the American people who suffered for 10 years? I just don't like the rushed judgement, it really irks me....

All-Pro

1 and 3...agreed As to 2......not sure why he was dumped so quickly [have to read up on that]........I'd guess the President just wanted to be done with it , don't even give anyone a chance as towhat should have been done with body......however even his followers have admitted he's dead....so the conspiracy theorists will have a tough time , imo, convincing others that this was a hoax</p>[/quote]

We should both think about #2. How can "al qaida" confirm and agree that OBL is dead when the American people, and quite frankly the world has yet to see confirmation themselves?

Think about it for a second? Who are they? (al queda) to confirm such a thing? Were they provided a private viewing?

This is what irks me, and who are the President/Navy Seals to dispose the body so fast for the better of the American people who suffered for 10 years? I just don't like the rushed judgement, it really irks me....

[/quote]i was really surprised they (al q) did confirm he was dead.. imagine the **** storm Obama would be in if al q came out and said he's still alive?

Veteran

[/quote]

It's because he is still alive and we are persuading him to give us all the information he has about the workings of his organization, without the worry of those human rites questions since he's dead.