All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

1 and 3...agreed As to 2......not sure why he was dumped so quickly [have to read up on that]........I'd guess the President just wanted to be done with it , don't even give anyone a chance as towhat should have been done with body......however even his followers have admitted he's dead....so the conspiracy theorists will have a tough time , imo, convincing others that this was a hoax</p>[/quote]

We should both think about #2. How can "al qaida" confirm and agree that OBL is dead when the American people, and quite frankly the world has yet to see confirmation themselves?

Think about it for a second? Who are they? (al queda) to confirm such a thing? Were they provided a private viewing?

This is what irks me, and who are the President/Navy Seals to dispose the body so fast for the better of the American people who suffered for 10 years? I just don't like the rushed judgement, it really irks me....

[/quote]

It's because he is still alive and we are persuading him to give us all the information he has about the workings of his organization, without the worry of those human rites questions since he's dead.
    [/quote]he has like 12 wives, torture won't have any effect on him..

[quote user="jmike"]

It's because he is still alive and we are persuading him to give us all the information he has about the workings of his organization, without the worry of those human rites questions since he's dead.
    [/quote]

Are you being sarcastic or do you believe this? I have not heard of this theory.....

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i was really surprised they (al q) did confirm he was dead.. imagine the **** storm Obama would be in if al q came out and said he's still alive?
    [/quote]

There's only two ways the gov't would come out and clearly say that OBL is dead.

1) He is dead because they killed him.
    2) He isn't dead but held captive and he has no chance whatsoever to make any new videos.

Let's again, think about our gov't, they almost never go out on a limb on anything, we are always so concerned about being politically correct.

So for them to make such a declaration, it has to be one of the two above.......

I don't know if JMIKE is kidding or not, but #2 is a possibility?

The real story is why did they let this drag out for 10 years?</P>

They said they knew where he was 4 years ago, 4 years to make sure it was him?</P>

I don't know what our country is up to but we just look sillier everyday.</P>

He's dead, now we see video of him basically sitting in a slum getting old.</P>

We need to stop playing war games and just do the wars, end them and get the f out.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

Are you being sarcastic or do you believe this? I have not heard of this theory.....
    [/quote]

I think it is the most logical conclusion based on the course of events. Like the witness protection program, 1st thing you do is fake the death. Then they dispose of the body in a way that no-one can recover it. Plus it is a better idea than just shooting him dead.

modern-day terrorist organizations function like the mythological hydra.

you chopped off this head but...

you guys can go all out on the conspiracy theories but here's what I know:

We may love ourselves, our Western Culture and our "things," but most of the known world hates us or at least hopes for us to diminish as a World Power.

Doubt this?
    Look at our standings in the United Nations and take into account how much power we hold "there."

Whether OBL ate it 10 years ago, last week or is held up somewhere in Southern California or New Mexico is irrelevant.

Who comes after him is the real concern. New face, new devil.

And don't think those 2 recent events with our airplanes were coincidental.

There's no such thing as coincidence...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

BLs relatives want proof.....now I'm all for fair play,,,,but who the **** do they think they are!!!</P>

They should be more concerned we don't "drone" them</P>

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...den/index.html</P>

So strange, I had thought I posted something else recently but guess not.

GY, what two plane incidents are you referring to? The air traffic controllers sleeping?

I think what we are dealing with is exactly that, a belief system that doesn't really matter so much who is in charge. That is why it really doesn't matter so much if OBL is alive or dead.

The outcome is what matters and if he's gone, then so long. Now, if it is actually possibly true that he's still alive for whatever reason, that would be killer for the American people if they ever found out. I don't think that will ever happen no matter what. I'm sure if this is the case, it is Above Above Above top secret, beyond any reach of Wikileaks....

But since we will never know, there's no use now really talking about the past.

Moving forward, it will be interesting to see where America stands, what our military is doing and all those things that make the world go round!

last week a man with a Yemeni passport was observed entering the first class section of a plane heading to SF from chicago.

He began to beat on the ****pit door but was subdued by an off-duty cop and another man.

he was then zip-stripped(cuffed) and handed to authorities.
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/09/suspect-flight-disturbance-calif-id/[/link]
    [link]http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/10/california.passenger.subdued/index.html?iref=allsearch[/link]

(It's nuts. This pretty much went away instantly even though it occured right after the "death of OBL")

including the above story there have been about 4 stories about airplanes in the news and yet no one seems to notice...
    [link]http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/05/10/florida.unruly.passenger/index.html?iref=allsearch[/link]
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/10/passenger-detained-trying-open-door-flight-boston/[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]modern-day terrorist organizations function like the mythological hydra.

you chopped off this head but...

you guys can go all out on the conspiracy theories but here's what I know:

We may love ourselves, our Western Culture and our "things," but most of the known world hates us or at least hopes for us to diminish as a World Power.

Doubt this?
    Look at our standings in the United Nations and take into account how much power we hold "there."

Whether OBL ate it 10 years ago, last week or is held up somewhere in Southern California or New Mexico is irrelevant.

Who comes after him is the real concern. New face, new devil.

And don't think those 2 recent events with our airplanes were coincidental.

There's no such thing as coincidence...

[/quote]yeah that. Wish I could comment more.