All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

To further expand what i was saying earlier
    A law with no reality show participants , actors, wrestlers and broads need not apply to office.. Especially 100 pound weaklings from Philly.
    So it be said so it be written.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]To further expand what i was saying earlier A law with no reality show participants , actors, wrestlers and broads need not apply to office.. Especially 100 pound weaklings from Philly. So it be said so it be written.[/quote]</P>

ooooohhh... am I catching this inference correctly?... lmao. Bandy, I must say, the bantering with a certain 100 pound weakling (is she even 100#?) from Phillyis a fun thing. I know you enjoy, as do I. I also know that you're aware that a certain 100 pound weakling has a very strong mind, and will... so, you have my sympathy in this battle, because you will lose...lol.</P>

I anxiously await the parry.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]here's an obscure fact for all:

In Ancient Rome, during both the Republic and Empire eras, the Senators who could sign their Nation to war were FULLY expected to don their armor, wield their swords and LEAD the soldiers into combat.

Imagine that for the US Government.

Wonder what world diplomacy would look like then?
    [/quote]</P>

War would be Horseshoes... best 2 of 3.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

game of darts ?
    complete with pretzel bowl and fresh from the tap beer.
    [/quote]</P>

catered, of course...</P>

face it, GY, there aren't many you'd trust your back to.</P>

[/quote]
    "many?"

there's not even a "few" LOL
    [/quote]</P>

I know you're probably right... but, I always hope there are a few silent warriors in their midst that I just don't know about... like a few McCain's, who would have had your back, for sure, in his pre political days.</P>

All-Pro

Never count out the Canuck, Zim. Lol

[quote user="zimonami"]

I know you're probably right... but, I always hope there are a few silent warriors in their midst that I just don't know about... like a few McCain's, who would have had your back, for sure, in his pre political days.</p>[/quote]

..interesting thought.

as for the "weakling from philly," I think Bandy better get out the dart board...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

AG, please check your e-mail. (re: skinjobs and Season 3 ending)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Never count out the Canuck, Zim. Lol[/quote]

Canucks can count?

Wow you guys/gal are talkative lately!

I think MJ mentioned he's going to be there for a short while, not long term. Can't remember exactly.

I don't have a problem with former actors/wrestlers running for office. At least they aren't career politicians which to me are really the worse kind. People that made a living making promises and lies.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Never count out the Canuck, Zim. Lol[/quote]

Canucks can count?
    [/quote]a lot better than you can drive!

All-Pro

how bad is this..

the Bloc Quebecois is a federal pollitical party, there mission; seperate from Canada..been around for the better part of 20 years..

2 things which upset me in a major way..
    a) how does a party even get into power with in Canada thats borderline treason..
    and
    b) which i wasn't aware of or atleast refused to recognize.. they get paid by Canadian tax dollars!! let me repeat that incase you missed it.. CANADIAN TAX PAYERS PAY THEIR SALARIES TO TRY AND SEPERATE FROM CANADA!!!!!

the leader or shall i say the head serpant! is now getting his pension, which by the way is 140,000/yr

**** me!

/rant