Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow you guys/gal are talkative lately!

I think MJ mentioned he's going to be there for a short while, not long term. Can't remember exactly.

I don't have a problem with former actors/wrestlers running for office. At least they aren't career politicians which to me are really the worse kind. People that made a living making promises and lies.
    [/quote]</P>

True, AG... Jessie Ventura did OK, as did Arnold, as did Ronnie Reagan (although senile)</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Never count out the Canuck, Zim. Lol[/quote]

Canucks can count?
    [/quote]a lot better than you can drive!
    [/quote]</P>

Round 1 - Point for Bandy</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]how bad is this..

the Bloc Quebecois is a federal pollitical party, there mission; seperate from Canada..been around for the better part of 20 years..

2 things which upset me in a major way..
    a) how does a party even get into power with in Canada thats borderline treason..
    and
    b) which i wasn't aware of or atleast refused to recognize.. they get paid by Canadian tax dollars!! let me repeat that incase you missed it.. CANADIAN TAX PAYERS PAY THEIR SALARIES TO TRY AND SEPERATE FROM CANADA!!!!!

the leader or shall i say the head serpant! is now getting his pension, which by the way is 140,000/yr

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]</P>

wow... that's danged near unbelievable.</P>

Your tax dollars at work.</P>

Formulate an idea for a believable special interest group, and reap the rewards.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

the Bloc Quebecois is a federal pollitical party, there mission; seperate from Canada..been around for the better part of 20 years..

a) how does a party even get into power with in Canada thats borderline treason..
    and
    b) which i wasn't aware of or atleast refused to recognize.. they get paid by Canadian tax dollars!! let me repeat that incase you missed it.. CANADIAN TAX PAYERS PAY THEIR SALARIES TO TRY AND SEPERATE FROM CANADA!!!!!

the leader or shall i say the head serpant! is now getting his pension, which by the way is 140,000/yr

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]</p>

wow... that's danged near unbelievable.</p>

Your tax dollars at work.</p>

Formulate an idea for a believable special interest group, and reap the rewards.</p>

</p>[/quote]just makes me sick Zim.. and they wonder why no one has faith in gov

All-Pro

and btw

Ford Raptor pick up truck= BAD ***!

and

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

that's crazy.

why do they want to separate? what's their reasoning?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]how bad is this..

and

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

that's crazy.

[/quote]</P>

Bandy can correct me, but my take is that they are snotty and snobby French speaking Quebecors who think they are better than the average English speaking Canadian, which is most of the rest of the Country, and they don't wish to assimilate into the diverse Canadian culture.</P>

All-Pro

and

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

that's crazy.

[/quote]yah know i've never heard a straight answer? they're French! thats the best answer i can give you?
    although if they did seperate, their goes all of Canada's hopes of gold medals at the Olympics lol

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

and

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

that's crazy.

[/quote]</p>

Bandy can correct me, but my take is that they are snotty and snobby French speaking Quebecors who think they are better than the average English speaking Canadian, which is most of the rest of the Country, and they don't wish to assimilate into the diverse Canadian culture.</p>[/quote]exactly Zim they're French! lol

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

and

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

that's crazy.

[/quote]</p>

Bandy can correct me, but my take is that they are snotty and snobby French speaking Quebecors who think they are better than the average English speaking Canadian, which is most of the rest of the Country, and they don't wish to assimilate into the diverse Canadian culture.</p>[/quote]exactly Zim they're French! lol

[/quote]

Sounds like snotty brats at a playground "I'm gonna take the bottom half of my signs and go home!"

btw Bandy, well played on the driving point, but that still leaves your counting three fingers short.