All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Had more than a few beers JMike, walk me through the 'counting three fingers short' remark.??

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Had more than a few beers JMike, walk me through the 'counting three fingers short' remark.??[/quote]

LOL, at least we know you can count a six pack.

On a more serious note, I'm going to be up in Northern NH in a couple of months, anything there worth crossing the boarder for? And do you need a passport these days? Hope not.

btw-It was a dig at my driving. Meaning counting better than my driving gets you to about 7.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Had more than a few beers JMike, walk me through the 'counting three fingers short' remark.??[/quote]

On a more serious note, I'm going to be up in Northern NH in a couple of months, anything there worth crossing the boarder for?* And do you need a passport these days?* Hope not.

btw-It was a dig at my driving.* Meaning counting better than my driving gets you to about 7.
    [/quote]Montreal, it's probably the coolest city on the planet.. Which is strange I'm posting that after raging on the Frogs.

All-Pro

Oh and Bandy of course.. Montreal and me are good reasons, lol

Do bring a passport, we will let you in but they won't allow you back.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Had more than a few beers JMike, walk me through the 'counting three fingers short' remark.??[/quote]

On a more serious note, I'm going to be up in Northern NH in a couple of months, anything there worth crossing the boarder for? And do you need a passport these days? Hope not.

btw-It was a dig at my driving. Meaning counting better than my driving gets you to about 7.
    [/quote]Montreal, it's probably the coolest city on the planet.. Which is strange I'm posting that after raging on the Frogs.[/quote]</P>

lol... it is a great city, BW. Just don't ask for directions in English</P>

Veteran

Doesn't much matter, I don't have a passport.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]Doesn't much matter, I don't have a passport.
    [/quote]who needs a passport when you can squeeze into a suitcase..

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Had more than a few beers JMike, walk me through the 'counting three fingers short' remark.??[/quote]

On a more serious note, I'm going to be up in Northern NH in a couple of months, anything there worth crossing the boarder for?* And do you need a passport these days?* Hope not.

btw-It was a dig at my driving.* Meaning counting better than my driving gets you to about 7.
    [/quote]Montreal, it's probably the coolest city on the planet.. Which is strange I'm posting that after raging on the Frogs.[/quote]</P>

lol... it is a great city, BW.* Just don't ask for directions in English</P>[/quote]lol never had a problem in Montreal outside of MTL is a different story.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Doesn't much matter, I don't have a passport.
    [/quote]who needs a passport when you can squeeze into a suitcase..[/quote]</P>

Another goodie, BW.</P>

Bandy gets another point and is up, much to my surprise, 2 - 1/2</P>

(jmike got a weak 1/2 point for her counting on 7 fingers comment.)</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

My first thoughts about you guysafter offing BL.....more motivation for thefanatics. Your long term prognosis MJG?....if you can post them</p>[/quote]
    My personal opinion and no way reflects on anything else. AQ and the fanatics are like ****roaches, you can spray them, step on them, but they still will come back until you eradicate your home of them. I don't see a hearts and minds working. AQ is killing more of their own (Afghani's) than they are westerners. They have had a bunch of suicide bombers killing Afg military and police. I do think that by bringing the fight here, keeps them on the defensive and not killing Americans at home. Just my opinion.

To answer AG, here for 3 months, back home for one and then back for two. I can say that I'm now sober for over thirty days.... (small joke since we can't drink here so don't have a choice)