Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]probably wouldnt matter those will float lol

Wasn't jumping on AG for his post, just saying they come over here and change everything, why can't we when we are there..[/quote]

I think we are in agreement here. That is the point I've been trying to make with people. Muslims aside, if a country has rules then those are the rules of the land. So people migrate to another country expecting the hosting country to adopt to their religion and needs.
    I do not agree with this.
    Because when we go over to their country, we have to abide by their rules because we're suppose to respect them right?
    It seems to be a one-way street the way things are working lately....they want to have their cake and eat it too.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]probably wouldnt matter those will float lol Wasn't jumping on AG for his post, just saying they come over here and change everything, why can't we when we are there..[/quote]

I think we are in agreement here. That is the point I've been trying to make with people. Muslims aside, if a country has rules then those are the rules of the land. So people migrate to another country expecting the hosting country to adopt to their religion and needs.
    I do not agree with this.
    Because when we go over to their country, we have to abide by their rules because we're suppose to respect them right?
    It seems to be a one-way street the way things are working lately....they want to have their cake and eat it too.

[/quote]</P>

today, most foreigners quickly learn the ropes in the US and take full advantage of our liberal ways. The US is so wonderful, wanting to please anyone who comes in rags with their hand out. We taxpayers will support you! And, you don't even have to abide by our rules if they are inconvenient... just be a minority, special interest person and we will modify our rules to accomodate you, and elevate your status immediately. God forbid that you come here to work hard andlearn our languageand fit in to our ways. We are the US! We guarantee instant gratification! You no longer have to pursue happiness... we hand it to you when you step off the boat.</P>

i'm still trying to figure out how we OVERLOOK the homeless, the jobless and the poverty-stricken but have enough money to build new tanks, bombs, missiles and BORROW money to add to our outrageous deficit which is threatening to go into default some day soon.

We can help so many others but can't help our own? Within our borders? Really?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i'm still trying to figure out how we OVERLOOK the homeless, the jobless and the poverty-stricken but have enough money to build new tanks, bombs, missiles and BORROW money to add to our outrageous deficit which is threatening to go into default some day soon.

[/quote]</P>

Good question GY....not to mention all the aid we send overseas.....what ever happened to "taking care of our own?"</P>

Wonder who is going to be the Republican canidate for president in 2012.........Trump is out , not that anyone thought of him as real nominee</P>

Here's a guess. Don't know if anyone has heard much about him.....but many seem impressed with the Governor of NJ....says he won't run be who knows Any thoughts?</P>

Chris Christie New Jersey Governor</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Wonder who is going to be the Republican canidate for president in 2012.........Trump is out , not that anyone thought of him as real nominee</p>

Here's a guess. Don't know if anyone has heard much about him.....but many seem impressed with the Governor of NJ....says he won't run be who knows Any thoughts?</p>

Chris Christie New Jersey Governor</p>

</p>[/quote]

Maybe the Indiana Governor? Mitch Daniels.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]

today, most foreigners quickly learn the ropes in the US and take full advantage of our liberal ways. The US is so wonderful, wanting to please anyone who comes in rags with their hand out. We taxpayers will support you! And, you don't even have to abide by our rules if they are inconvenient... just be a minority, special interest person and we will modify our rules to accomodate you, and elevate your status immediately. God forbid that you come here to work hard andlearn our languageand fit in to our ways. We are the US! We guarantee instant gratification! You no longer have to pursue happiness... we hand it to you when you step off the boat.</p>[/quote]

The U.S. is no longer the land of the free, but land of the abused. Because of special interest groups, both foreign and domestic individuals can get what they want, which is only benefitting them, not the country as a whole.

The difference between being an illegal and a U.S. citizen is getting very blurry.

Perhaps the next bubble is the value of U.S. citizenship!

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i'm still trying to figure out how we OVERLOOK the homeless, the jobless and the poverty-stricken but have enough money to build new tanks, bombs, missiles and BORROW money to add to our outrageous deficit which is threatening to go into default some day soon.

[/quote]</p>

Good question GY....not to mention all the aid we send overseas.....what ever happened to "taking care of our own?"</p>[/quote]

It's simple. Gov't simply doesn't care. We can easily take care of our own veterans, rebuild our infrastructure but where there is a WILL there's a way right? This gov't has no WILL for that.

I'm not against covert ops, and doing things that we may have to do outside of this country, but we're waving one hand for all to see, while doing something else with the other hand.

The way I picture things is like a politician giving a speech at the Arizona border saying all is fine, while you can clearly see illegals crossing behind him.
    Pounding on the podium that we must protect America's interest off shore, while our backdoor in our own home is wide open....

[quote user="SEC105"]

Wonder who is going to be the Republican canidate for president in 2012.........Trump is out , not that anyone thought of him as real nominee</p>

Here's a guess. Don't know if anyone has heard much about him.....but many seem impressed with the Governor of NJ....says he won't run be who knows Any thoughts?</p>

Chris Christie New Jersey Governor</p>

</p>[/quote]

He started off on the right foot. I think overall he's doing better than if we were to have a Dem.

But he did goof recently. The Xanadu mall that has been in the works for 10 years has been a complete disaster. It really should just be wrecked at this point.

But instead, for whatever reason, he has loaned the same fools more money, I think $250M to complete the mall!!!?? With Jersey tax payers money of course. Major TABOO.

His decision does not make any sense at all considering the retail market is soft and there are more than enough malls in New Jersey already.

You don't force the people to use malls, the economy will determine if it needs more malls....

Veteran

My parents are both immegrants who came to this country from different places and for different reasons. But they chose this country because it allows you to be whoever you want to be. If you want to keep your culture, you are welcome here. We cannot lose that, but at the same time somebody else's need should not interfere with mine.

I believe in freedom og religion even if I am against religion as a whole. However I have an issue with something that happened at my old high school. One child was scolded in class and told not to pray because it's a public school and some such nonsense, mind you he wasn't asking others to join or anything, was saying grace before he ate his lunch.

While they have an old classroom asigned so the muslim students can pray at their appointed times. Because they have to allow them the freedom to practice what is required in their culture.

How the hell does that make sense?