Re: Asian giant for HC

Hope this guy is one of the two and I hope he rats out his buddy.

They both need to do time or something for what they did.

[link]http://www.cbssports.com/#!/mlb/story/15090606/lapd-detains-one-of-two-suspects-in-beating-of-giants-fan[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hope this guy is one of the two and I hope he rats out his buddy.

They both need to do time or something for what they did.

[link]http://www.cbssports.com/#!/mlb/story/15090606/lapd-detains-one-of-two-suspects-in-beating-of-giants-fan[/link]
    [/quote]</P>

They sure do ....poor fan goes to a ballgame and ends up with permananent brain damage ,freaking animals</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Wonder who is going to be the Republican canidate for president in 2012.........Trump is out , not that anyone thought of him as real nominee</P>

Here's a guess. Don't know if anyone has heard much about him.....but many seem impressed with the Governor of NJ....says he won't run be who knows Any thoughts?</P>

Chris Christie New Jersey Governor</P>

</P>

[/quote]

He started off on the right foot. I think overall he's doing better than if we were to have a Dem.

But he did goof recently. The Xanadu mall that has been in the works for 10 years has been a complete disaster. It really should just be wrecked at this point.

But instead, for whatever reason, he has loaned the same fools more money, I think $250M to complete the mall!!!?? With Jersey tax payers money of course. Major TABOO.

His decision does not make any sense at all considering the retail market is soft and there are more than enough malls in New Jersey already.

You don't force the people to use malls, the economy will determine if it needs more malls....

[/quote]</P>

I didn't know about the Xanadu thing....not a good move. That place has to be one the ugliest buildings in Jersey lol</P>

Read a little about Mitch Daniels [running for preasident]but it does not matter now that he is out</P>

Guess the early frontrunner is Mitt Romney....what about Jeb Bush throwing his hat in the ring?</P>

Where's "Bandwagon"...have not seen him in a while?

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

It was grace before lunch, no chicken heads. If it does not interfere with anyone else, they should be allowed. And if it involves washing feet, do it in the bathroom stall toilet with the hall pass. If it involves chicken heads, that breaks other laws so the point is moot. No accommodations should be made, but they shouldn't be told they can't if they aren't bothering others to do it.
    [/quote]

ahhh....but they cannot use toilets to wash their feet. A separate clean room must be accommodated by the taxpayers....because you know, we are Americans, and want to make others feel welcomed!

Wait, is that cross I see on your necklace? You better take that off before we suspend you for a week. Don't you know you can't be carrying that taboo cross around these neck of the woods!

<U><SPAN class=inside-head>Some say schools giving Muslims special treatment</SPAN></U>

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-schools_N.htm

excerpt:

Some public schools and universities are granting Muslim requests for prayer times, prayer rooms and ritual foot baths, prompting a debate on whether Islam is being given preferential treatment over other religions.

What was that again about separating religion from schools?

Once you open up the pandora's box of "accomodation", you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

It's the "camel nose in the tent" syndrome". For those who may not know what that is, here's the story.

<P align=left><FONT color=#330000 size=3 face=Verdana>One cold night, as an Arab sat in his tent, a camel gently thrust his nose under the flap and looked in. "Master," he said, "let me put my nose in your tent. It's cold and stormy out here." "By all means," said the Arab, "and welcome" as he turned over and went to sleep. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#330000 size=3 face=Verdana>A little later the Arab awoke to find that the camel had not only put his nose in the tent but his head and neck also. The camel, who had been turning his head from side to side, said, "I will take but little more room if I place my forelegs within the tent. It is difficult standing out here." "Yes, you may put your forelegs within," said the Arab, moving a little to make room, for the tent was small. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#330000 size=3 face=Verdana>Finally, the camel said, "May I not stand wholly inside? I keep the tent open by standing as I do." "Yes, yes," said the Arab. "Come wholly inside. Perhaps it will be better for both of us." So the camel crowded in. The Arab with difficulty in the crowded quarters again went to sleep. When he woke up the next time, he was outside in the cold and the camel had the tent to himself. </FONT>

[/quote]

If they can't use what is already provided then they are screwed. It really isn't complicated. If you can observe your religion without interfering with anyone else and without costing the school/taxpayers money then fine. If you need special accommodations, go to private school. I don't see the difference between taking a couple of seconds to say grace before you eat lunch and reading the sports page at your lunch break. Neither bothers anyone, requires the school to provide anything or interferes with education in any way. Same can be held true for all religions. Do it on your time, bother no-one else.
    [/quote]</P>

Your suggestions make sense, and should be common sense for our idiot leaders. Because your suggestions make sensethey will be utterly ignored by our ignorant state and federal leaders. </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

I didn't know about the Xanadu thing....not a good move. That place has to be one the ugliest buildings in Jersey lol</p>

Read a little about Mitch Daniels [running for preasident]but it does not matter now that he is out</p>

Guess the early frontrunner is Mitt Romney....what about Jeb Bush throwing his hat in the ring?</p>[/quote]

It looks like Mitch Daniels is not running for Prez. I have no idea who he is anyways??

The strongest candidate right now is Mitt Romney in my opinion. Unfortunately for him, his Romneycare in Mass. will forever be a monkey on his back which will prevent him from ever successfully winning the Presidency.

Let's face it, there is no strong GOP right now. They are scrambling to find someone and there really isn't anyone. Mitt Romney should NOT be the only strongest candidate....

I have not heard much about Jeb Bush but honestly, he wouldn't win. There's no chance America is going to put another Bush into office....that ship has sailed.....

Thank God Huckabee isn't running though, all that guy does is take away votes from other stronger candidates....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

I didn't know about the Xanadu thing....not a good move. That place has to be one the ugliest buildings in Jersey lol</p>

Read a little about Mitch Daniels [running for preasident]but it does not matter now that he is out</p>

Guess the early frontrunner is Mitt Romney....what about Jeb Bush throwing his hat in the ring?</p>[/quote]

It looks like Mitch Daniels is not running for Prez. I have no idea who he is anyways??

The strongest candidate right now is Mitt Romney in my opinion. Unfortunately for him, his Romneycare in Mass. will forever be a monkey on his back which will prevent him from ever successfully winning the Presidency.

Let's face it, there is no strong GOP right now. They are scrambling to find someone and there really isn't anyone. Mitt Romney should NOT be the only strongest candidate....

I have not heard much about Jeb Bush but honestly, he wouldn't win. There's no chance America is going to put another Bush into office....that ship has sailed.....

Thank God Huckabee isn't running though, all that guy does is take away votes from other stronger candidates....

[/quote]

Looks like a repeat may actually happen...unless Mrs Clinton decides to toss her hat into the ring.

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Looks like a repeat may actually happen...unless Mrs Clinton decides to toss her hat into the ring.
    [/quote]

I don't expect that she would.

But lets discuss something a bit more interesting and worthwhile, like the best use for old burn out lawnmower fuses.

[quote user="jmike"]... But lets discuss something a bit more interesting and worthwhile, like the best use for old burned out lawnmower fuses.
    [/quote]

... what is Jagermeister?

I'm suprised no one has brought up the Governator?

I am deeply deeply disappointed in Arnold. I had always thought he was a pretty classy guy. I could forgive his womanizing days I suppose which I never really knew he did but considering where and how he came about it makes sense.

But to settle down with Shriver and continue to be the old "Arnold" is not cool. And now he's fathered a child which is icing on the cake.

I really can't beleive he's that egomanicial! If that's even a word....

Even when you type "nothing surprises me anymore these days" yet, I am still surprised!!

Is there no true leaders anymore in this culture?