Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm suprised no one has brought up the Governator?

I am deeply deeply disappointed in Arnold. I had always thought he was a pretty classy guy. I could forgive his womanizing days I suppose which I never really knew he did but considering where and how he came about it makes sense.

But to settle down with Shriver and continue to be the old "Arnold" is not cool. And now he's fathered a child which is icing on the cake.

I really can't beleive he's that egomanicial! If that's even a word....

Even when you type "nothing surprises me anymore these days" yet, I am still surprised!!

Is there no true leaders anymore in this culture?
    [/quote]

refer to my Tiger Woods rant X pages back...

humans are human

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm suprised no one has brought up the Governator?

I am deeply deeply disappointed in Arnold. I had always thought he was a pretty classy guy. I could forgive his womanizing days I suppose which I never really knew he did but considering where and how he came about it makes sense.

But to settle down with Shriver and continue to be the old "Arnold" is not cool. And now he's fathered a child which is icing on the cake.

Even when you type "nothing surprises me anymore these days" yet, I am still surprised!!

[/quote]

humans are human
    [/quote]</P>

Guess it does just comes down to the old "nothing suprises me anymore these days"......except for the fact he kept it hidden for so long It was disappointing....seemed like the guy had it all. Married to a Kennedy , The Governor and movie star. The lurid details spilled all over TMZ sure put an end to his fine reputation he had built for himself........at least Tiger Woods can rebuild his....gonna be alottougher for Arnold</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

I didn't know about the Xanadu thing....not a good move. That place has to be one the ugliest buildings in Jersey lol</P>

Read a little about Mitch Daniels [running for preasident]but it does not matter now that he is out</P>

Guess the early frontrunner is Mitt Romney....what about Jeb Bush throwing his hat in the ring?</P>

[/quote]

It looks like Mitch Daniels is not running for Prez. I have no idea who he is anyways??

The strongest candidate right now is Mitt Romney in my opinion. Unfortunately for him, his Romneycare in Mass. will forever be a monkey on his back which will prevent him from ever successfully winning the Presidency.

Let's face it, there is no strong GOP right now. They are scrambling to find someone and there really isn't anyone. Mitt Romney should NOT be the only strongest candidate....

I have not heard much about Jeb Bush but honestly, he wouldn't win. There's no chance America is going to put another Bush into office....that ship has sailed.....

Thank God Huckabee isn't running though, all that guy does is take away votes from other stronger candidates....

[/quote]</P>

President Obama kinda came out of nowwhere......guess thats what republicans have tohope for....hence why I mentioned Chris Chrsitie.......wonder if there'ssomeone like him thatcan actually make a run next year looks like Mitt is the Man.....but as youmentioned , he's got his own baggage</P>

I didn't know about the Xanadu thing....not a good move. That place has to be one the ugliest buildings in Jersey lol</P>

Read a little about Mitch Daniels [running for preasident]but it does not matter now that he is out</P>

Guess the early frontrunner is Mitt Romney....what about Jeb Bush throwing his hat in the ring?</P>

[/quote]

It looks like Mitch Daniels is not running for Prez. I have no idea who he is anyways??

The strongest candidate right now is Mitt Romney in my opinion. Unfortunately for him, his Romneycare in Mass. will forever be a monkey on his back which will prevent him from ever successfully winning the Presidency.

Let's face it, there is no strong GOP right now. They are scrambling to find someone and there really isn't anyone. Mitt Romney should NOT be the only strongest candidate....

I have not heard much about Jeb Bush but honestly, he wouldn't win. There's no chance America is going to put another Bush into office....that ship has sailed.....

Thank God Huckabee isn't running though, all that guy does is take away votes from other stronger candidates....

[/quote]</P>

President Obama kinda came out of nowwhere......guess thats what republicans have tohope for....hence why I mentioned Chris Chrsitie.......wonder if there'ssomeone like him thatcan actually make a run next year looks like Mitt is the Man.....but as youmentioned , he's got his own baggage</P>

Don't get me wrong, Maria isn't off the hook either.

It takes two to tango. Was she a bad wife? I'm not willing to pin everything on the "male".

She goes running to Oprah? Why?

You're terribly hurt right? Last I checked, when you are really hurt, you don't go on TV and air your dirty laundry/feelings....then again, she is a "Kennedy", they love the spotlight!

[quote user="SEC105"]

President Obama kinda came out of nowwhere......guess thats what republicans have tohope for....hence why I mentioned Chris Chrsitie.......wonder if there'ssomeone like him thatcan actually make a run next year looks like Mitt is the Man.....but as youmentioned , he's got his own baggage</p>[/quote]

Mitt's the most polished out of the bunch, short of Ron Paul. Problem is the GOP machine will never take Ron Paul seriously, and he's old.

Mitt has the presidential looks, he's a business man, he's really as polished and educated as one gets. I don't really think him being Mormon is that negative anymore, but Romneycare is just too killer, which is why I think the GOP is scrambling to find another candidate.

Other than Romneycare, I think his other issue is that he has to find a way to connect with the average person, and I think that's tough with him being so successful and wealthy.

Also, don't forget about the "Oprah" factor. Honestly, I'm not sure Obama would have won if Oprah didn't go political on us. If she instead decided to maybe endorse Hillary, I think Hillary would have won....

Or, if Oprah said something like, "Obama? Are you kidding me? Ok...sure...yeah right..."

Then that alone I think would have put Hillary on top....

[/quote]

Mitt's the most polished out of the bunch, short of Ron Paul. Problem is the GOP machine will never take Ron Paul seriously, and he's old.

Mitt has the presidential looks, he's a business man, he's really as polished and educated as one gets. I don't really think him being Mormon is that negative anymore, but Romneycare is just too killer, which is why I think the GOP is scrambling to find another candidate.

Other than Romneycare, I think his other issue is that he has to find a way to connect with the average person, and I think that's tough with him being so successful and wealthy.

Also, don't forget about the "Oprah" factor. Honestly, I'm not sure Obama would have won if Oprah didn't go political on us. If she instead decided to maybe endorse Hillary, I think Hillary would have won....

Or, if Oprah said something like, "Obama? Are you kidding me? Ok...sure...yeah right..."

Then that alone I think would have put Hillary on top....

[/quote]</P>

Good point on Oprah....she's a powerful women and endorsements are such a big part of the package these days for political candidates these days. Well for along time actually.....shame in a way , people can't just listen to the pitches and make up their minds on who they want in office. That said ...I'm guilty of it also . In small runoffs where I don't have enough knowlege on one person running . Ill look to who that said person is being endorsed by.....unless I just don't like a certain candidatefor whatever reason</P>

Veteran

Hey all... Hope everyone's doing okay.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm suprised no one has brought up the Governator?

[/quote]

humans are human
    [/quote]</P>

Ths is the only statement we need understand. From the time I was a kid my Mom reiterated, "Hope for the best, but expect the worst... Always... because you are dealing with humans.</P>

I'm rarely surprised, and Arnold did not surprise me. He is a man... that should be enuf of an "Amen", But he is also a bitof a narcissist (you don't devote your life to building your body like that without an ego), and was a self proclaimedbig womanizer before Maria. Plus he's Arnold, and surely had many beautiful woman open the door for him... if he wanted to enter.</P>

Veteran

AG and MJG, I sent you guys some emails. Check 'em out when you get the chance.