Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

ehem....exactly what is the criteria to be a bad enough wife for it to be ok for your husband to go *** some ***?

While we are at it, what exactly are the duties for a good wife? Is there a handbook I should read? Does it involve bowing, cleaning, polishing his ***?
    [/quote]

Don't take it so personally, when males are disappointed in other males, why are we able to discuss it? But when a male is questioning a female, suddenly it's personal? I said it takes "TWO TO TANGO", all I implied is that perhaps she wasn't as good of a wife as the public may think. I could be wrong, maybe it's 100% all on Arnold, very possible. I think it's appropriate to also wonder if Maria had any issues the public wasn't made aware of.

Please don't read so much into it.

It's ok to question things.....without bring that topic into a personal level.

[quote user="jmike"]
    Why are you surprised, he wasn't born in this
    country, he doesn't qualify. Kinda how an interception doesn't meet the
    minimum requirement of a "good pass".
    [/quote]

Maybe our signals got mixed up? I'm not sure how that means anything? If
    you aren't born in this country you can't be a good guy? I don't
    understand? He doesn't qualify for what?
    [/quote]

Doesn't qualify for president. We were discussing presidential candidates.

What did I take personal? I asked a question.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

ehem....exactly what is the criteria to be a bad enough wife for it to be ok for your husband to go *** some ***?

While we are at it, what exactly are the duties for a good wife? Is there a handbook I should read? Does it involve bowing, cleaning, polishing his ***?
    [/quote]

Don't take it so personally, when males are disappointed in other males, why are we able to discuss it? But when a male is questioning a female, suddenly it's personal? I said it takes "TWO TO TANGO", all I implied is that perhaps she wasn't as good of a wife as the public may think. I could be wrong, maybe it's 100% all on Arnold, very possible. I think it's appropriate to also wonder if Maria had any issues the public wasn't made aware of.

[quote user="jmike"]
    country, he doesn't qualify. Kinda how an interception doesn't meet the
    [/quote]

you aren't born in this country you can't be a good guy? I don't
    [/quote]

[/quote]

On the "personal" side, I was referring to me questioning if Maria was not a good wife. It seemed as if you were pretty upset that I was questioning her at all. The sarcastic examples you provided of why "I" thought she was not a good wife gave me the impression that I was expecting her to be a wife from the 1950's, obedient to the husband.

That is not how I view woman, I was only opening up the possibility that there could be two sides to the story.

[quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

Then our signals got mixed up. Read again what I wrote, I was never speaking about Arnold in terms of presidency at all. Only that I was disappointed in his cheating.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

While we are at it, what exactly are the duties for a good wife?* Is there a handbook I should read?* Does it involve bowing, cleaning, polishing his ***?
    [/quote]

[quote user="jmike"]
    country, he doesn't qualify.* Kinda how an interception doesn't meet the
    [/quote]

you aren't born in this country you can't be a good* guy? I don't
    [/quote]

Doesn't qualify for president.* We were discussing presidential candidates.

What did I take personal?* I asked a question.
    [/quote]

On the "personal" side, I was referring to me questioning if Maria was not a good wife. It seemed as if you were pretty upset that I was questioning her at all. The sarcastic examples you provided of why "I" thought she was not a good wife gave me the impression that I was expecting her to be a wife from the 1950's, obedient to the husband.

That is not how I view woman, I was only opening up the possibility that there could be two sides to the story.

[/quote]

And my question remains the same. What exactly can one do to be not a good enough wife that being cheated on is a reasonable expectation?

If you get to that point, just separate 1st. One mistake during a long marriage can be forgiven and understood to a point, people screw up. But a pattern? What does it mean to be a bad wife to deserve that. The whole comment makes no sense.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

[quote user="jmike"]
    Why are you surprised, he wasn't born in this country, he doesn't qualify. Kinda how an interception doesn't meet the minimum requirement of a "good pass".
    [/quote]

Maybe our signals got mixed up? I'm not sure how that means anything? If you aren't born in this country you can't be a good guy? I don't understand? He doesn't qualify for what?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] And my question remains the same. What exactly can one do to be not a good enough wife that being cheated on is a reasonable expectation? If you get to that point, just separate 1st. One mistake during a long marriage can be forgiven and understood to a point, people screw up. But a pattern? What does it mean to be a bad wife to deserve that. The whole comment makes no sense.[/quote]</P>

I understand your question, jmike, and the answer is, almost nothing... short of cheating themselves... and even that does not justify pay-back, to me.But different men have different ideas about what is not good enough. Some men, if they think they are not getting enough nookie from their wife, will justify cheating on her, in their own minds. Some will not, and just tolerate it, unhappily. There are innumeral justifications for cheating, in any persons mind. Maria might have been an excellent wife, and Arnold was going to cheat regardless. We'll probably never know.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]

While we are at it, what exactly are the duties for a good wife?* Is there a handbook I should read?* Does it involve bowing, cleaning, polishing his ***?
    [/quote]

[quote user="jmike"]
    Why are you surprised, he wasn't born in this country, he doesn't qualify.* Kinda how an interception doesn't meet the minimum requirement of a "good pass".
    [/quote]

Maybe our signals got mixed up? I'm not sure how that means anything? If you aren't born in this country you can't be a good* guy? I don't understand? He doesn't qualify for what?
    [/quote]

Doesn't qualify for president.* We were discussing presidential candidates.

What did I take personal?* I asked a question.
    [/quote]

[/quote] And my question remains the same. What exactly can one do to be not a good enough wife that being cheated on is a reasonable expectation? If you get to that point, just separate 1st. One mistake during a long marriage can be forgiven and understood to a point, people screw up. But a pattern? What does it mean to be a bad wife to deserve that. The whole comment makes no sense.[/quote]</P>

I understand your question, jmike, and the answer is, almost nothing... short of cheating themselves... and even that does not justify pay-back, to me.*But different men have different ideas about what is not good enough. Some men, if they think they are not getting enough nookie from their wife, will justify cheating on her, in their own minds.* Some will not, and just tolerate it, unhappily.* There are innumeral justifications for cheating, in any persons mind.* Maria might have been an excellent wife, and Arnold was going to cheat regardless.** We'll probably never know.</P>[/quote]

I agree 100% with that.

I know more women who have cheated than men and mostly the ones who do have this feeling of entitlement when they do. Really ticks me off.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

Well, looks like Barry has some heart after all...
    [link]http://eye-on-baseball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22297882/29543904[/link]
    [/quote]

Good job on his part. The issue at hand is not if you like/dislike Barry Bonds, but his gesture. I do tip my hat for that.

Does not matter a single bit if this is for PR, the kid is going to get a college education now!
    [/quote]</P>

Nice job by Barry Bonds....I know the media thought he was surly and mean. Personally Iliked the guy for his ability PEDS or not plus the government went way wayoverboard prosecuting him imo</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

I think we are all in agreement on that. At the end of the day, we know that Arnie/Maria are divorcing. It could be any number of things that we won't know since we aren't them.

All we know is what the media tells us, and that could be the only story, or there could be more... who knows...??