All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</p>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</p>[/quote]i'm good Mr 105.. stress test tomorrow... Bandy vs the Treadmill!!!

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

I think we are all in agreement on that. At the end of the day, we know that Arnie/Maria are divorcing. It could be any number of things that we won't know since we aren't them.

All we know is what the media tells us, and that could be the only story, or there could be more... who knows...??
    [/quote]</P>

I've read and seen very little on Arnold and Maria.....but did they not ask for "privacy" on this matter?</P>

Next thing I heard Maria is or did go Oprah's last show while he's holed up in Idaho or someplace...just find itconfusing to ask for privacy then go on national television</P>

My guess.....each will have their own books out within the next few years</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

[/quote]i'm good Mr 105.. stress test tomorrow... Bandy vs the Treadmill!!!

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol
    [/quote]</P>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</P>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</p>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</p>

[/quote]</p>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</p>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</p>[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

I think we are all in agreement on that. At the end of the day, we know that Arnie/Maria are divorcing. It could be any number of things that we won't know since we aren't them.

All we know is what the media tells us, and that could be the only story, or there could be more... who knows...??
    [/quote]

</p>i know why i'd cheat

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

[/quote]

</P>

i know why i'd cheat
    [/quote]</P>

In the hospital for a few days? Stress test tomorrow?</P>

Sounds like you had a scare.</P>

Be well, Bandy... you wouldn't want me and my emphysema walking your treadmill. Face the music and get some extra veggies in the diet and walking in the exercise regime.... if you smoke, get it out of the system. Good luck.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

[/quote]

</p>

i know why i'd cheat
    [/quote]</p>

In the hospital for a few days? Stress test tomorrow?</p>

Sounds like you had a scare.</p>

Be well, Bandy... you wouldn't want me and my emphysema walking your treadmill. Face the music and get some extra veggies in the diet and walking in the exercise regime.... if you smoke, get it out of the system. Good luck.</p>

</p>[/quote]was a scare indeed, they're not sure what it was.. i figure its a broken heart since JMike won't marry me..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

[/quote]

</P>

i know why i'd cheat
    [/quote]</P>

wonder if Arnold Schwarznaggerknows about Brooklyn?</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

[/quote]

</P>

i know why i'd cheat
    [/quote]</P>

In the hospital for a few days? Stress test tomorrow?</P>

Sounds like you had a scare.</P>

Be well, Bandy... you wouldn't want me and my emphysema walking your treadmill. Face the music and get some extra veggies in the diet and walking in the exercise regime.... if you smoke, get it out of the system. Good luck.</P>

</P>

[/quote]was a scare indeed, they're not sure what it was.. i figure its a broken heart since JMike won't marry me..
    [/quote]</P>

maybe she's just waiting for you to become available</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</P>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</P>

[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy
    [/quote]</P>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</P>

At any rate........best of luck on it and pleae be posting by 4pm or so</P>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </P>