Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"]The ostrich yolk is the largest single cell in the world.[/quote]</p>

Hard to believe, but TY for the new info... cool.</p>

</p>[/quote]

She's mastered the whole minutia thing...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</p>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</p>

[/quote]i'm good Mr 105.. stress test tomorrow... Bandy vs the Treadmill!!!

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol
    [/quote]</p>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</p>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</p>

[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy
    [/quote]</p>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</p>

At any rate........best of luck on it and pleae be posting by 4pm or so</p>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </p>[/quote]everything is groovy, calzonees please.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"]The ostrich yolk is the largest single cell in the world.[/quote]</P>

Hard to believe, but TY for the new info... cool.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We have our soldiers, oue doctors, our NFL Players, plumbers, electricians... we needour Queen of Minutia, too, to be well rounded peoples.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

I think we are all in agreement on that. At the end of the day, we know that Arnie/Maria are divorcing. It could be any number of things that we won't know since we aren't them.

All we know is what the media tells us, and that could be the only story, or there could be more... who knows...??
    [/quote]

</p>

i know why i'd cheat
    [/quote]</p>

In the hospital for a few days? Stress test tomorrow?</p>

Sounds like you had a scare.</p>

Be well, Bandy... you wouldn't want me and my emphysema walking your treadmill. Face the music and get some extra veggies in the diet and walking in the exercise regime.... if you smoke, get it out of the system. Good luck.</p>

</p>

[/quote]was a scare indeed, they're not sure what it was.. i figure its a broken heart since JMike won't marry me..
    [/quote]</p>

maybe she's just waiting for you to become available</p>

</p>[/quote]why do the Porsche's always have to suffer.. []

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"]The ostrich yolk is the largest single cell in the world.[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Again with the short jokes.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eh?

there's no such thing as short. Only tall-tall and tall-medium...

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eh?

[/quote]

I can still fit in clothes I wore in jr high....i'm short

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

eh?

[/quote]

I can still fit in clothes I wore in jr high....i'm short
    [/quote]

if it matters, due to the physicality of the part-time job I picked up, I shed 17 pounds and can fit in my Army BDU's again...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Perspective is probably the best argument we could use right now for while both men and women cheat. What one person values may not be anothers.

I think we are all in agreement on that. At the end of the day, we know that Arnie/Maria are divorcing. It could be any number of things that we won't know since we aren't them.

All we know is what the media tells us, and that could be the only story, or there could be more... who knows...??
    [/quote]

that's the point.

We don't know what all transpired and frankly it's none of our business.

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

wonder if Arnold Schwarznaggerknows about Brooklyn?[/quote]

...and Manhattan, the Bronx, Staten and Queens too
    [/quote]</P>

....and Long Island , Westchester ,Connecticut.......</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

[/quote]i'm good Mr 105.. stress test tomorrow... Bandy vs the Treadmill!!!

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol
    [/quote]</P>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</P>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</P>

[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy
    [/quote]</P>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</P>

At any rate........best of luck on it and pleae be posting by 4pm or so</P>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </P>

[/quote]everything is groovy, calzonees please.
    [/quote]</P>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner lol</P>

</P>