All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Heard any good Congressman Anthony Weiner jokes lately? Thought the AGFHC gang would be all over this lastest scandal [no pun intended [:P]]........He couldn't say with "ceritdude" [is that a word]it was him</p>

He can say it with "certidude" now []</p>

</p>

[/quote]i confess it was me... and for the record that was not a bannana..
    [/quote]</p>

Now he says he's going to seek help!....where's he checking into?....the sex texting sanotarium [sp] lol</p>[/quote]Farve should have the address, they could be workshop buddies

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

he's gloating...dang Jays, dang Sux.

(Hello Bandy, have a great day)
    [/quote]not true, i come in peace.
    [/quote]</P>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</P>

</P>

[/quote]it hasnt been to bad.. the Nucks getting whipped in Boston twice is a black eye for me, it was odd to see a Stanley Cup finalist get blown out 2 games straight..
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</P>

[/quote]i think its over imo, Vancouvers going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Beaners.. all thats left is setting up custom papers to get Mr Stanleys Cup back home... North of the 49
    [/quote]</P>

It's the lower 48no? Hawaiiis in the Ocean and Alaska , well you know where Sarah Palin territory is lol............I hope it ends in Boston but would not be surprised to see a final in "The Great White North" GGGOO Canucks</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Heard any good Congressman Anthony Weiner jokes lately? Thought the AGFHC gang would be all over this lastest scandal [no pun intended [:P]]........He couldn't say with "ceritdude" [is that a word]it was him</P>

He can say it with "certidude" now []</P>

</P>

[/quote]i confess it was me... and for the record that was not a bannana..
    [/quote]</P>

Now he says he's going to seek help!....where's he checking into?....the sex texting sanotarium [sp] lol</P>

[/quote]Farve should have the address, they could be workshop buddies
    [/quote]</P>

How could they be so dum to actually think no one will ever find out about these pics...are they that full of themselves.............well we know Weiner is haha ha maybe Brett just does not realize how they internet works!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</p>

</p>

[/quote]it hasnt been to bad.. the Nucks getting whipped in Boston twice is a black eye for me, it was odd to see a Stanley Cup finalist get blown out 2 games straight..
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</p>

[/quote]i think its over imo, Vancouvers going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Beaners.. all thats left is setting up custom papers to get Mr Stanleys Cup back home... North of the 49
    [/quote]</p>

It's the lower 48no? Hawaiiis in the Ocean and Alaska , well you know where Sarah Palin territory is lol............I hope it ends in Boston but would not be surprised to see a final in "The Great White North" GGGOO Canucks</p>[/quote]49th Parallel..
    it would be pretty cool for Luongo to win the SC in Vancouver, he won gold at the Olympics there too.. jeez i can never remember who we won that against.. any idea?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's the lower 48no? Hawaiiis in the Ocean and Alaska , well you know where Sarah Palin territory is lol............I hope it ends in Boston but would not be surprised to see a final in "The Great White North" GGGOO Canucks</P>

[/quote]49th Parallel..
    it would be pretty cool for Luongo to win the SC in Vancouver, he won gold at the Olympics there too.. jeez i can never remember who we won that against.. any idea?
    [/quote]</P>

I know... I know... zimmy says, raising his hand and waving it furiously to get Bandy's attention.</P>

"It was those Jamaican Bobsledders... Right???</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's the lower 48no? Hawaiiis in the Ocean and Alaska , well you know where Sarah Palin territory is lol............I hope it ends in Boston but would not be surprised to see a final in "The Great White North" GGGOO Canucks</p>

[/quote]49th Parallel..
    [/quote]</p>

I know... I know... zimmy says, raising his hand and waving it furiously to get Bandy's attention.</p>

"It was those Jamaican Bobsledders... Right???</p>[/quote]lol.. that was a funny movie..
    i couldnt of been more wrong about last nights game.. holy Luongo!! they should rename swiss cheese..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]49th Parallel..
    [/quote]</P>

I know... I know... zimmy says, raising his hand and waving it furiously to get Bandy's attention.</P>

"It was those Jamaican Bobsledders... Right???</P>

[/quote]lol.. that was a funny movie..
    i couldnt of been more wrong about last nights game.. holy Luongo!! they should rename swiss cheese..
    [/quote]</P>

That was a great movie. Most of those guys were in the Jamaican military , one was a pilot if I recall</P>

Anyway here arethe crowd favorites in Calagary that year [the real ones]...not movie version</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAdfLlhfzw</P>

Bandy....was this finals in the olmpics you were refering to......when youbeat us in OT? You know the country with 49 states in lower half of North America lol jk</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Bandy....was this finals in the olmpics you were refering to......when youbeat us in OT? You know the country with 49 states in lower half of North America lol jk</p>

</p>[/quote]mr smart butt, i was refering to the 49th Parallel []

Bobby Luo' is bring home the silver tomorrow.. Stanley Cup silver, book it

[quote user="SEC105"]

Bandy....was this finals in the olmpics you were refering to......when youbeat us in OT? You know the country with 49 states in lower half of North America lol jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Only 48 in the lower, SEC... Hawaii is a bit of a canoe ride west of our shores. Alaska is closer to Washington than Hawaii is to Cali.</P>