Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Welcome back on US soil. Now go buy a 4 dollar cup of coffee, drive a foreign car powered by gas that isn't ours... [:|]

(seriously welcome back though)
    [/quote]Home. And it's great to be here.[/quote]</P>

WELCOME BACK MJG!!!!....there's no place like home</P>

[/quote]</P>

you're slipping, SEC. I expected a Pic of Dorothy's home in Kansas, with a twister closing in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

"There's no place like home.......there's no place like home......"</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Welcome back on US soil. Now go buy a 4 dollar cup of coffee, drive a foreign car powered by gas that isn't ours... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

you're slipping, SEC. I expected a Pic of Dorothy's home in Kansas, with a twister closing in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]the one in the stripped dress is JMike lol.. speaking of the devil where's that chick been?

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

and the Coney Island "hot dog eating Champ" is still Mr. Joey Chestnut....The belt is in it's rightful place! The good ole U S A!!!</P>

</P>[/quote]really is alot of raw raw Americaw for a hot dog contest no?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

and the Coney Island "hot dog eating Champ" is still Mr. Joey Chestnut....The belt is in it's rightful place! The good ole U S A!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]really is alot of raw raw Americaw for a hot dog contest no?[/quote]</P>

Gotta give the man his just do........even if Kobyushi [Japan] refuses to eat for some silly reason lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]the one in the stripped dress is JMike lol.. speaking of the devil where's that chick been?[/quote]</P>

Those flying monkeys in The Wizard of Ozused to scare the heck out of me when I was a little kid</P>

They ripped the "Scarecrow" to shreds.....member?</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]the one in the stripped dress is JMike lol.. speaking of the devil where's that chick been?[/quote]</P>

Those flying monkeys in The Wizard of Ozused to scare the heck out of me when I was a little kid</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This fact won't get me a parking spot at Giants Stadium, but that Wicked Witch is margaret Hamilton... some later fame as Cora, the Maxwell House Lady... well, she was my Grandmother's cousin. And, one of those munchkins committeed suicide on the 'Forest' set... hung himself from a tree.</P>

Hold the applause...lol.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]really is alot of raw raw Americaw for a hot dog contest no?[/quote]</P>

Gotta give the man his just do........even if Kobyushi [Japan] refuses to eat for some silly reason lol</P>

</P>[/quote] i do find it funny that its always little dudes that out eat everyone..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote] i do find it funny that its always little dudes that out eat everyone..[/quote]</P>

Oh yeah , that kid from Japan was amazing for his size when he was in it....like 65 hot dogs or so.....wow!!! lol</P>

These contests are quite popular down here. This guy put away 89 chicken wings!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

i can't watch eating contests makes me want to throw up.. that last picture does to lol</P>

looks like he's eating his own stomach [+o(]</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This fact won't get me a parking spot at Giants Stadium, but that Wicked Witch is margaret Hamilton... some later fame as Cora, the Maxwell House Lady... well, she was my Grandmother's cousin. And, one of those munchkins committeed suicide on the 'Forest' set... hung himself from a tree.</P>

Hold the applause...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you joking Z about being related to Margaret Hamilton? What was she like in real life if you remember/</P>

</P>