Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i can't watch eating contests makes me want to throw up.. that last picture does to lol[/quote]</P>

Then you don't want to hear this......but I'm pretty sure one of guys in the hot dog contest ate 400 oysters.........now I love seafood........but thays just vomit city lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i can't watch eating contests makes me want to throw up.. that last picture does to lol[/quote]</P>

Then you don't want to hear this......but I'm pretty sure one of guys in the hot dog contest ate 400 oysters.........now I love seafood........but thays just vomit city lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]coulda done with out hearin that.. </P>

Mr 105! how have you been.. i played golf the other day. i broke myself again. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Mr 105! how have you been.. i played golf the other day. i broke myself again. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Been great Bandy....how bout you? No golf.....yet...been hitting the ocean activities amongst other things since the warm weather began what did you break my friend?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Welcome back on US soil. Now go buy a 4 dollar cup of coffee, drive a foreign car powered by gas that isn't ours... [:|]

(seriously welcome back though)
    [/quote]Home. And it's great to be here.[/quote]</P>

WELCOME BACK MJG!!!!....there's no place like home</P>

[/quote]</P>

you're slipping, SEC. I expected a Pic of Dorothy's home in Kansas, with a twister closing in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

"There's no place like home.......there's no place like home......"</P>

</P>

[/quote]the one in the stripped dress is JMike lol.. speaking of the devil where's that chick been?[/quote]</P>

Those flying monkeys in The Wizard of Ozused to scare the heck out of me when I was a little kid</P>

They ripped the "Scarecrow" to shreds.....member?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

This fact won't get me a parking spot at Giants Stadium, but that Wicked Witch is margaret Hamilton... some later fame as Cora, the Maxwell House Lady... well, she was my Grandmother's cousin. And, one of those munchkins committeed suicide on the 'Forest' set... hung himself from a tree.</P>

Hold the applause...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you joking Z about being related to Margaret Hamilton? What was she like in real life if you remember/</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was younger than 5 the only time I was at my grandmother's house and she was there. I didn't reallyunderstand she was the wicked witch back then I hadn't even seen the Wizard then.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Been great Bandy....how bout you? No golf.....yet...been hitting the ocean activities amongst other things since the warm weather began what did you break my friend?</P>[/quote]i tore a chest muscle a few weeks back thought i was better but on the 12th hole after taking a crater sized divot that would make a backhoe jealous i soon realized i shoulda waited a few more weeks

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Been great Bandy....how bout you? No golf.....yet...been hitting the ocean activities amongst other things since the warm weather began what did you break my friend?</P>

[/quote]i tore a chest muscle a few weeks back thought i was better but on the 12th hole after taking a crater sized divot that would make a backhoe jealous i soon realized i shoulda waited a few more weeks [/quote]</P>

Tore a chest muscle years ago. Still feel the effects every now and then....just my thought but take as long if not longer before you put it to the test</P>

However....it should be no problem replacing that divot...just take your time []</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i tore a chest muscle a few weeks back thought i was better but on the 12th hole after taking a crater sized divot that would make a backhoe jealous i soon realized i shoulda waited a few more weeks [/quote]</P>

Tore a chest muscle years ago. Still feel the effects every now and then....just my thought but take as long if not longer before you put it to the test</P>

However....it should be no problem replacing that divot...just take your time []</P>[/quote]i burried my pitching wedge and a few f bombs in it

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

However....it should be no problem replacing that divot...just take your time []</P>

[/quote]i burried my pitching wedge and a few f bombs in it[/quote]</P>

ohhhhh I bet lol......wish I could have been there</P>

I take heat for my personalized golf cart[]...but it does look goood huh? jk</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i burried my pitching wedge and a few f bombs in it[/quote]</P>

ohhhhh I bet lol......wish I could have been there</P>

I take heat for my personalized golf cart[]...but it does look goood huh? jk</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]sweet ride.. only in the US lol

Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.