Re: Asian giant for HC

Bandy.......quite the storm at the "Cheap Trick" concert? ....Ottawa Music festival

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]wow, all it takes is a pretty girl in athletic wear to distract you guys for a couple of days.....simple minds as they say I guess.
    [/quote]

and yet my eyes are drawn to your avatar...

if that's you, you must have to beat them off with a Louisville.
    [/quote]

Oh *** clicked on the wrong file!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

is it wrong that im attracted to that avatar too???[]</P>

[/quote]

Just prentend you never saw it.....it wasn't there.....

[/quote]FFS! what did i miss.. i wanna see[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol...jmike put the wrong avatar up by mistake....what a great mistake it was for all of us...I still can't get that pic out of my head. she is on the level with mila and scarlett imo...wtf..too distracting though</P>

[/quote]DETAILS PLEASE![/quote]</P>

</P>

lol..she wasnt too skinny like byron said...smokin little body with dark hair...women like that are out my league but its still nice to drool over..lol</P>

[/quote]just don't let her drive your car..[/quote]</P>

Why shouldn't she drive? []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]Bandy.......quite the storm at the "Cheap Trick" concert? ....Ottawa Music festival[/quote]my heads been in the sand for a week or 2 i didn't hear anything about it?

All-Pro

Mother Natures not a Cheap Trick fan?

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]wow, all it takes is a pretty girl in athletic wear to distract you guys for a couple of days.....simple minds as they say I guess.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

is it wrong that im attracted to that avatar too???[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]FFS! what did i miss.. i wanna see[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol...jmike put the wrong avatar up by mistake....what a great mistake it was for all of us...I still can't get that pic out of my head. she is on the level with mila and scarlett imo...wtf..too distracting though</P>

[/quote]DETAILS PLEASE![/quote]</P>

</P>

lol..she wasnt too skinny like byron said...smokin little body with dark hair...women like that are out my league but its still nice to drool over..lol</P>

[/quote]just don't let her drive your car..[/quote]</P>

Why shouldn't she drive? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

jmike is, by her own admission, dangerous driving a car on our highways and biways</P>

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

is it wrong that im attracted to that avatar too???[]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]FFS! what did i miss.. i wanna see[/quote]</p>

</p>

lol...jmike put the wrong avatar up by mistake....what a great mistake it was for all of us...I still can't get that pic out of my head. she is on the level with mila and scarlett imo...wtf..too distracting though</p>

[/quote]DETAILS PLEASE![/quote]</p>

</p>

lol..she wasnt too skinny like byron said...smokin little body with dark hair...women like that are out my league but its still nice to drool over..lol</p>[/quote]just don't let her drive your car..[/quote]

Now Bandy, if you could have been nice, maybe I could have been persuaded to email you what you missed.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

*</p>

lol...jmike put the wrong avatar up by mistake....what a great mistake it was for all of us...I still can't get that pic out of my head. she is on the level with mila and scarlett imo...wtf..too distracting though</p>

*</p>

lol..she wasnt too skinny like byron said...smokin little body with dark hair...women like that are out my league but its still nice to drool over..lol</p>[/quote]just don't let her drive your car..[/quote]

Now Bandy, if you could have been nice, maybe I could have been persuaded to email you what you missed.
    [/quote]

What kind of thread is this?!?!

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

*</p>

*</p>

[/quote]Hi luv, how you doin..you've been MIA everything ok?

All-Pro

So I watched a movie called 'fat sick and nearly dead' not a love story so don't be fooled by the title.. Lol

Its a documentary about some fat dude who went on a juice fast diet and lost a lot of weight.. Kinda inspired me but that moment passed real quick at the thought of only drinking vegetable juice all day everyday..
    But I guess it works he lost 100lbs in 60 days. Another fat dude lost 20 lbs in 10 days but he was a real big dude like 420lb big dude..
    Couldn't imagine not eating anything for 60 days..

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

</p>

</p>

[/quote]Hi luv, how you doin..you've been MIA everything ok?[/quote]

I am well thanks. Just busy, between all my jobs getting crammed up on either side of my vaca and being on vaca, just haven't had much time to be around here. Figured you boys on this site could use a break from me for a while anyway. Free to scratch your balls and belch a lot. []