Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, back in the fun and sun capital and have finally navigated the internets.
    [/quote]</P>

Dang... back in harms way already? Take care mjg. Things have been slow on here with everyone paying attention to FA moves and Osi's antics... but, I know we all keep you in our thoughts. Be safe.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

now i remember reading someone from here being from Long Island or was it just fan of the Islanders?
    anyways i heard there was a "no" vote for building new arena for the Isles.. thats not good! hate to them move..

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44066285/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/reclusive-amazon-tribe-missing-after-attack?gt1=43001#.TkEMkWF17V4[/link]

... yet another negative impact of illegal drugs.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44066285/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/reclusive-amazon-tribe-missing-after-attack?gt1=43001#.TkEMkWF17V4[/link]

[/quote]</P>

This bites... but, I'm not sure why they would go to so much trouble driving the natives away. Do they think the natives have acres of coca leaves? The natives surely don't have the other chemicals/ingredients needed to process coke paste, so what's the attraction? Just coca leaves? Could they discern enuf from the few aerial pics to think the natives had something valuable. </P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44066285/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/reclusive-amazon-tribe-missing-after-attack?gt1=43001#.TkEMkWF17V4[/link]

[/quote]</P>

This bites... but, I'm not sure why they would go to so much trouble driving the natives away.* Do they think the natives have acres of coca leaves?* The natives surely don't have the other chemicals/ingredients needed to process coke paste, so what's the attraction?* Just coca leaves? Could they discern enuf from the few aerial pics to think the natives had something valuable.* </P>[/quote]

thanks for artilce giantyankee and u make a good point zim but I dont get what drugs being illegal has to do with what went down...I think this prbly would have happened anyway...its sad

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

This bites... but, I'm not sure why they would go to so much trouble driving the natives away. Do they think the natives have acres of coca leaves? The natives surely don't have the other chemicals/ingredients needed to process coke paste, so what's the attraction? Just coca leaves? Could they discern enuf from the few aerial pics to think the natives had something valuable. </P>

[/quote] thanks for artilce giantyankee and u make a good point zim but I dont get what drugs being illegal has to do with what went down...I think this prbly would have happened anyway...its sad[/quote]</P>

But what could the natives have that would be valuable enough to attack them and drive them out? The opration would be too long/costly, finding them in that jungle, to do it for anything other than profit</P>

hey all, hope you've been well

just checking in from AAA rated Canada [:P]

is JG still around? I saw this today and remembered making it for her

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]hey all, hope you've been well

is JG still around? I saw this today and remembered<font size="5"> making it for her
    </font>

[/quote]What in god's name for? Blech

[quote user="bansaw"]hey all, hope you've been well

is JG still around? I saw this today and remembered making it for her

[/quote]

LOL how disgusting.

about that triple A thing, you just make sure we don't get invaded from the north [:|] (I remember Red Dawn)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, back in the fun and sun capital and have finally navigated the internets.
    [/quote]</p>

Dang... back in harms way already? Take care mjg. Things have been slow on here with everyone paying attention to FA moves and Osi's antics... but, I know we all keep you in our thoughts. Be safe.</p>

</p>[/quote]
    Well I've been reading the blogs. Not to great a showing on our first preseason, but what do you expect when you fire half the O line. In other news, I made the right decision in leaving my old company, they have lost their contracts and have layed off everyone except for a select few that are just sucking the last bucks out of the company. We've had an exciting 24 hours, numerous rocket attacks last night and just a short while ago.