Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, back in the fun and sun capital and have finally navigated the internets.
    [/quote]</P>

Dang... back in harms way already? Take care mjg. Things have been slow on here with everyone paying attention to FA moves and Osi's antics... but, I know we all keep you in our thoughts. Be safe.</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    Well I've been reading the blogs. Not to great a showing on our first preseason, but what do you expect when you fire half the O line. In other news, I made the right decision in leaving my old company, they have lost their contracts and have layed off everyone except for a select few that are just sucking the last bucks out of the company. We've had an exciting 24 hours, numerous rocket attacks last night and just a short while ago.

[/quote]</P>

Careful. Duck. All our best thoughts go with you... be safe.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, back in the fun and sun capital and have finally navigated the internets.
    [/quote]</p>

Dang... back in harms way already? Take care mjg. Things have been slow on here with everyone paying attention to FA moves and Osi's antics... but, I know we all keep you in our thoughts. Be safe.</p>

</p>[/quote]
    Well I've been reading the blogs. Not to great a showing on our first preseason, but what do you expect when you fire half the O line. In other news, I made the right decision in leaving my old company, they have lost their contracts and have layed off everyone except for a select few that are just sucking the last bucks out of the company. We've had an exciting 24 hours, numerous rocket attacks last night and just a short while ago.

[/quote]

lay on the ground belly-down spread eagle covering your ears and open your mouth... [:|]

(he'll get it)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

oh ****, be careful mjg

should have come to Canada, we have enough forest fires to get everyone working

[quote user="bansaw"]oh ****, be careful mjg

should have come to Canada, we have enough forest fires to get everyone working

[/quote]

damn Bandy...he needs to throw those corduroy pants out

remind me to pack a gun when I go camping [:O]

LINK

[quote user="bansaw"]remind me to pack a gun when I go camping [:O]

LINK

[/quote]
    HOOOOOOOLY ****!!!!!

That is so disturbing and terribly sad. That poor mother will probably off herself. How could you live with hearing that for the rest of your life?

ďMum, itís not hurting anymore. I donít feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.Ē

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]remind me to pack a gun when I go camping [:O]

LINK

[/quote]
    HOOOOOOOLY ****!!!!!

That is so disturbing and terribly sad. That poor mother will probably off herself. How could you live with hearing that for the rest of your life?

ďMum, itís not hurting anymore. I donít feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.Ē

[/quote][:O]

I have 2 daughters....felt sick to my stomach reading that...she'll never sleep again that mom...heck everytime she hears a phone ring she'll relive it...

goddamn

[quote user="bansaw"]remind me to pack a gun when I go camping [:O]

LINK

[/quote]

OMG

that is so ****ed up

Winchester .38 or a good O' 12G

BLAM

**** animal rights

Veteran

Hey to whoever's left of this crew and thread. I'm so excited about this season and the game.

Hope everyone is well!

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey to whoever's left of this crew and thread. I'm so excited about this season and the game.

Hope everyone is well![/quote]

you were NEVER forgotten, welcome back !