Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Got to catch the 3rd quarter during breakfast at the chow hall (DFAC to you Army types). Why why why do we insist on 3rd and short going for the deep pass? Please why?

On a side note, on the cusp of 42 and 10 days to go.....
    [/quote]

mmmmmm, DFac [W]

ugly, fuggly, horrid WIN

but a WIN's a WIN

Receivers and OLine need serious improvement and help though.

Not going to mention the 2ndary by the way

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2850805/scary-movie-w***up-o.gif[/img]

W***ZZZZUP!!!!!

saw an article today where they pulled over a van in China and it had 64 kids, a teacher and driver in a 8 seat van.....lol
    also goddamn I'm not very optimistic about our team guys....

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2850805/scary-movie-w***up-o.gif[/img]

W***ZZZZUP!!!!!

saw an article today where they pulled over a van in China and it had 64 kids, a teacher and driver in a 8 seat van.....lol
    also goddamn I'm not very optimistic about our team guys....
    [/quote]Heh Ban how are yah.. Get out golfin much this season?

Hey all, down to one week (also celebrating 42 years here on the Earth today.). For my birthday my wife bought us tickets to the 49rs Giants game! 18th row, behind the Gmen sidelines!

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, down to one week (also celebrating 42 years here on the Earth today.). For my birthday my wife bought us tickets to the 49rs Giants game! 18th row, behind the Gmen sidelines!
    [/quote]</P>

Good news, mjg, and Happy Birthday. I was 65 last week. Geeezuz... time flies when you blink. </P>

18th row... primo... Enjoy... and a totally safe return... and hope it's a lot smoother than the last return</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, down to one week (also celebrating 42 years here on the Earth today.). For my birthday my wife bought us tickets to the 49rs Giants game! 18th row, behind the Gmen sidelines!
    [/quote]</p>

Good news, mjg, and Happy Birthday. I was 65 last week. Geeezuz... time flies when you blink. </p>

18th row... primo... Enjoy... and a totally safe return... and hope it's a lot smoother than the last return</p>[/quote]

Happy Birthday to the both of you, GOD BLESS and hopefully many more to come !!!

I believe this upcoming game will determine much. We'll see if this team has any grit left and if they will compete or lay down.

stressful game for many says I

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]just waiting for some weird **** to happen around the globe to post.. been kinda quiet lol were's Mr 105 too?[/quote]</P>

105 has been on for only 1-2 days in the last few months. Along with AG's absence, it looks like aliens may have abducted them... stay tuned boys and girls.</P>

If they were going to abduct anyone, why couldn't it have been Gilbride?</P>

*</P>[/quote]Lmao.. Gilbride is an alien
    Hope everything is well with Mr105 and AG.. I also haven't seen my future ex wife JMike on either.. They are all slackers!

Edit: happy b days to you and MJG

Thank you guys.</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY. The litmus test. What level are we at... Top or middle? Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince? Barden? I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one. I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </P>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</P>

</P>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</P>

</P>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thank you guys.</p>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY. The litmus test. What level are we at... Top or middle? Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince? Barden? I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one. I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </p>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</p>

</p>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</p>

</p>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</p>[/quote]

Prince is a rookie though, I don't know that he can be that much of a difference maker.

these boards can become crazy and at times an unnecessary stress causer with the ignorance, disrespect, name-calling, arrogance etc.

these are the primary reasons why so many have come, but eventually drift away.

what gets me is the "definition of a real fan" idiocy.

who can truly quantify fandom?

express disgust at crap play or criticize a specific player/ coach?

bandwagoner, fake fan, or worse

put your big blue blinders on, guzzle the strange-tasting blue kool-aid and see no wrong?

homer, football know-nothing, idiot or worse.

you choose...the stairs or the window?

big win...maybe people relax on here for a week...almost pulled a JG and quit here for a long time yesterday but i'm a sucker for punishment I guess

great games today ...watching this Bills-Pats game...holy moly its a great game...Detroit coming back from 20-0...lolMcNabb

anyways way to go BIG BLUE...monkey off back