Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

Thank you guys.</p>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY. The litmus test. What level are we at... Top or middle? Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince? Barden? I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one. I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </p>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</p>

</p>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</p>

</p>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</p>[/quote]

Prince is a rookie though, I don't know that he can be that much of a difference maker.

these boards can become crazy and at times an unnecessary stress causer with the ignorance, disrespect, name-calling, arrogance etc.

these are the primary reasons why so many have come, but eventually drift away.

what gets me is the "definition of a real fan" idiocy.

who can truly quantify fandom?

express disgust at crap play or criticize a specific player/ coach?

bandwagoner, fake fan, or worse

put your big blue blinders on, guzzle the strange-tasting blue kool-aid and see no wrong?

homer, football know-nothing, idiot or worse.

you choose...the stairs or the window?
    [/quote]Very poetic, nothing wrong with a bandwagon fan...everyone has to start somewhere..[/quote]

you already know, your user name does not reflect who you "really are" as many of us perceive you.

you true blue no doubt about it

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

Thank you guys.</p>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY.* The litmus test.* What level are we at... Top or middle?* Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince?* Barden?* I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one.* I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </p>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</p>

*</p>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</p>

*</p>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</p>[/quote]

Prince is a rookie though, I don't know that he can be that much of a difference maker.

these boards can become crazy and at times an unnecessary stress causer with the ignorance, disrespect, name-calling, arrogance etc.

these are the primary reasons why so many have come, but eventually drift away.

what gets me is the "definition of a real fan" idiocy.

who can truly quantify fandom?

express disgust at crap play or criticize a specific player/ coach?

bandwagoner, fake fan, or worse

put your big blue blinders on, guzzle the strange-tasting blue kool-aid and see no wrong?

homer, football know-nothing, idiot or worse.

you choose...the stairs or the window?
    [/quote]Very poetic, nothing wrong with a bandwagon fan...everyone has to start somewhere..[/quote]

you already know, your user name does not reflect who you "really are" as many of us perceive you.

you true blue no doubt about it
    [/quote]jumped on the "wagon" just never jumped off.. by definition.. bandwagon

<font color="#FF0000">don't be a smart-***. no one likes a smart-*** [:|]
    </font>

Stateside. In DC. Away from the daily rocket attacks. Should be home tonight.

welcome back to the "world."

[quote user="mjg407"]Stateside. In DC. Away from the daily rocket attacks. Should be home tonight.[/quote]</P>

Welcome home. Now you don't have to sleep with one eye and one ear open.</P>

Welcome Back !!!

now a Giants win and all is right in the world []

[quote user="bansaw"]Welcome Back !!!

[/quote]</P>

Bingo... all is right</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]Welcome Back !!!

[/quote]</p>

Bingo... all is right</p>[/quote]YEP

but to be honest I had that post bookmarked for edit and hoped he never saw it if we lost [:$]

[quote user="zimonami"]

Thank you guys.</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY.* The litmus test.* What level are we at... Top or middle?* Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince?* Barden?* I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one.* I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </P>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</P>

*</P>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</P>

*</P>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</P>[/quote]

sec was a regular on the DYK he always had good old time giant player pics..and JMike was a great poster imo..she actually predicted what position the giants would target in each round of the draft....she will be missed