All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"]

Thank you guys.</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, GY.* The litmus test.* What level are we at... Top or middle?* Osi coming back, prob next week. Prince?* Barden?* I'm anxious to see Prince with some one-on-one.* I know he'll make mistakes in zone coverage, but how are his personal cover skills. </P>

I miss SEC and AG, too.</P>

*</P>

Jmike might not be back for awhile. She has been discouraged by too much negative BS on here. She was a breath of fresh air in this GMB world.</P>

*</P>

Have a good weekend, especially a happy Sunday afternoon</P>[/quote]

sec was a regular on the DYK he always had good old time giant player pics..and JMike was a great poster imo..she actually predicted what position the giants would target in each round of the draft....she will be missed[/quote]plus she could bend herself into a box. how cool is that!

All-Pro

i do miss Mr 105.. he always made me laugh.. sure wish they (AG JMike Sec JG) would pop in to say hi so we know everything is groovey.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i do miss Mr 105.. he always made me laugh.. sure wish they (AG JMike Sec JG) would pop in to say hi so we know everything is groovey.[/quote]</P>

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i do miss Mr 105.. he always made me laugh.. sure wish they (AG JMike Sec JG) would pop in to say hi so we know everything is groovey.[/quote]</P>

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back.* </P>[/quote]that would be great Zim.. and boooo to JMike!

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i do miss Mr 105.. he always made me laugh.. sure wish they (AG JMike Sec JG) would pop in to say hi so we know everything is groovey.[/quote]</p>

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back. </p>[/quote]that would be great Zim.. and boooo to JMike![/quote]Oh booo on you, ya hoser, eh

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i do miss Mr 105.. he always made me laugh.. sure wish they (AG JMike Sec JG) would pop in to say hi so we know everything is groovey.[/quote]</p>

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back.* </p>[/quote]that would be great Zim.. and boooo to JMike![/quote]Oh booo on you, ya hoser, eh
    [/quote]Well hello.. Btw for future reference the sentence in Canadianese would go... Boo on you eh, yah hoser

Happy your back how's it goin eh?

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back. </p>[/quote]that would be great Zim.. and boooo to JMike![/quote]Oh booo on you, ya hoser, eh
    [/quote]Well hello.. Btw for future reference the sentence in Canadianese would go... Boo on you eh, yah hoser

Happy your back how's it goin eh?[/quote]Ah yes, thank you for the correction. Trying to learn Canadian right now, eh, and I struggle with proper "eh" placement at times, ya hoser.

But I am doing well learning from Darrell....I mean..... Da'rell Scott:

Wer'kn L'8 t'nite Mai'b ei'll b ba'k A'gin.

[]

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

SEC is a totally great guy. I'll e-mail him and tell him he's missed. I already told jmike, but she might not be back.* </p>[/quote]that would be great Zim.. and boooo to JMike![/quote]Oh booo on you, ya hoser, eh

Happy your back how's it goin eh?[/quote]Ah yes, thank you for the correction.* Trying to learn Canadian right now, eh, and I struggle with proper "eh" placement at times, ya hoser.

[]
    [/quote]Haven't learned Americanese yet.. And I've lost my American to English dictionary so I will need a little help with that last sentence lol

Please do come back.. This threads been a ghost town without it's usual suspects

bandy you hear the new one on Harper?

he promised to cut govt spending...so we're spending 90,000/day to some Bay St guys to figure out how to spend less money...crazy

also heard the CPP has 70% of RIM shares lol ...we could make better investments FFS
    better buy a BlackBerry to ensure we get our pension

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

Happy your back how's it goin eh?[/quote]Ah yes, thank you for the correction.* Trying to learn Canadian right now, eh, and I struggle with proper "eh" placement at times, ya hoser.

[]
    [/quote]Haven't learned Americanese yet.. And I've lost my American to English dictionary so I will need a little help with that last sentence lol

Please do come back.. This threads been a ghost town without it's usual suspects[/quote]Only gone because I am tired of every thread turning into an Eli debate by the usual suspects like Morehead and Die-hard. It has gotten old. Zim made a thread about the 1970s Giants and there was another Eli spat. It is stupid and pointless, they should treat Eli topics like politics and religion, ban all discussion about him.