All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV
    odd I thought but I was going to get cable but found this Project Free TV...I dont think I will ever buy cable again tbh

also bandy, BritishBlue is talking going to either Philly or Dallas homegame next year, you coming with me?
    I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up.* I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
    [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol
    road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV
    odd I thought but I was going to get cable but found this Project Free TV...I dont think I will ever buy cable again tbh

also bandy, BritishBlue is talking going to either Philly or Dallas homegame next year, you coming with me?
    I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up. I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
    [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience.. [/quote]</P>

hahaha, BW... I can take you to many places in NYC where your wish can come true. I lived in and around NYC for 21 years. I have some great stories about being on the subway, etc., that will curl your hair, and make you laugh.</P>

I'm going to try to make one of those games next year, too, and we'll all enjoy BSing over a few cold ones. . Let's all keep those particular games in mind.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV

I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up.* I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
    [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience.. [/quote]</P>

hahaha, BW... I can take you to many places in NYC where your wish can come true. I lived in and around NYC for 21 years. I have some great stories about being on the subway, etc., that will curl your hair, and make you laugh.</P>

I'm going to try to make one of those games next year, too, and we'll all enjoy BSing over a few cold ones. . Let's all keep those particular games in mind.</P>[/quote]it would be my honour to have a cold one with you sir!

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Oh yes I did.

The guy is scum. He has a very well cultivated public image, but trust me, complete sleaze. At some point after he retires we will hear all about it.
    [/quote]oMG .... I love you JMike lol[/quote]But seriously, you can just tell with this guy there are some very subtle cracks in his facade that for now are being ignored. Let's look at them a moment shall we?

He is a well (albeit quietly) documented man *****. With the number of women he has all over this country, unless he is shooting blanks, sheer percentages state that there is a kid or two out there being covered up, probably with large cash gifts. Kinda like the life on other planets, way too many planets out there for it not to be SOMEPLACE.

In the locker room we are told he is some sort of DiMaggioesque presence in there, but as a captain I see him throwing his teamates (specifically A-Rod) under the bus. Captains don't do that.

Look at those spectacular plays he makes from time to time, aren't they amazing! Puts his body on the line for his team! (insert eye roll) If he is capable of these great plays then why is he average to worse most of the time defensively? His ego is such that A-Rod a better hitter and defensive player had to switch positions, way to take one for the team Cap't. Those plays too are self serving not for the team, he gets praise and adulation for it and that is what he desires one more piece to the legend of Derek Jeter. How 'bout you show that range during every play, not just when it will help your image.

At some point he will screw the wrong woman (literally) or piss off the wrong reporter (maybe both at the same time) and his kingdom will come crashing down around him....just wait for it.
    [/quote]</P>

I hate to break it to you but majority of athletes are man *****s. </P>

Does that make him a bad person? No, these women know what they are getting involved with when they sleep with athletes. </P>

It goes both ways, athletes use the women for sex, and the women use the athletes for $</P>

The thing that pissed me off about Jeter was the contract situation. </P>

It was reported he wanted a 6 year deal, and then when the Yankees called his bluff they said go find a team that is willing to pay that kind of money. </P>

Jeter had his worst statistical season in 2010, and to even dare the Yankees to give him that kind of contract was absurd. </P>

And when has Jeter ever thrown a teammate under the bus? And Derek Jeter has put his body out on the line for his team. </P>

Here are just some images of the great plays Jeter has done on the field. </P>

</P>

This play saved a run in the 12th inning against the Red Sox.</P>

</P>

<U>American League Championship Series</U> </P>

Jeter raced out of position and flipped the ball to Jorge Posada, nailing Jeremy Giambi at home plate to preserve a 1-0 Yankee lead in the bottom of the seventh.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

Jeter Sucks NY. its already been concluded! deal with it

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!! lol</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!!** lol</P>
    >[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah!
    i feel complete again!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!! lol</P>

&gt;[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend..... thanks You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you! What do think? lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!!** lol</P>

>[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend*.....* thanks******** You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you!** What do think?* lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>[/quote]lol.. im afraid i dont have enough hair on my head to qualify

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

&gt;[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend..... thanks You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you! What do think? lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>

[/quote]lol.. im afraid i dont have enough hair on my head to qualify[/quote]</P>

Oh you qualify......don't forgot....like Jake and Elwood Blues said.....we are on a mission from God!lol</P>

</P>