Re: Asian giant for HC

computer with pirated photoshop went up in flames

use a laptop now...might go search for another copy.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

both of you are haters...dayum

if I was Jeets I'd be a man-***** too

F'n A right

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

F'n A right
    [/quote]</P>

The truth shall set you free</P>

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

F'n A right
    [/quote]You'd probably be better at it. Self-serving smarmy litttle *** like Jeter usually suck in bed.

Ok, this is going to sound nuts because I laughed too when he asked me. But somebody I know would like to know who to contact at the Giants about flying a helicopter to the game, if there is someplace at the stadium for him to land and park it or if he has to go to Newark airport and get a car to the game. Anybody have a clue?

All-Pro

F'n A right
    [/quote]I gave him a complement!?!? sure it was backhanded but a compliment non the same.

pretty sure the airspace is restricted around NFL stadiums on gameday

I'd guess money can always relax rules but he'd have to give ample notice

why he wouldnt just go to Newark in the first place but he sounds like a Look At Me kinda guy so I understand him wanting to look cool

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]pretty sure the airspace is restricted around NFL stadiums on gameday

why he wouldnt just go to Newark in the first place but he sounds like a Look At Me kinda guy so I understand him wanting to look cool
    [/quote]He is. He's one of my regular customers and a really wealthy Eagles fan who happens to have his pilot's license. He wants to paint his helicopter up in Eagles colors and land and tailgate from it at the Giants/Eagles game. He'll be a popular one that day.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"]pretty sure the airspace is restricted around NFL stadiums on gameday

[/quote]He is. He's one of my regular customers and a really wealthy Eagles fan who happens to have his pilot's license. He wants to paint his helicopter up in Eagles colors and land and tailgate from it at the Giants/Eagles game. He'll be a popular one that day.
    [/quote]hope it next year, I'll be there with bandy and heave a full beer at his tail rotor when he's leaving

Veteran

You know what is nice......with the Phillies and Yankees both losing I don't have to hear about baseball again till spring. All the good Phillies talk this week really ruined the opportunity to listen to the Eagles fans cry on the radio all week.

then yell **** THE EAGLES !!!

I'd get that beer back plus some