Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"]pretty sure the airspace is restricted around NFL stadiums on gameday

I'd guess money can always relax rules but he'd have to give ample notice

why he wouldnt just go to Newark in the first place but he sounds like a Look At Me kinda guy so I understand him wanting to look cool
    [/quote]He is. He's one of my regular customers and a really wealthy Eagles fan who happens to have his pilot's license. He wants to paint his helicopter up in Eagles colors and land and tailgate from it at the Giants/Eagles game. He'll be a popular one that day.
    [/quote]</P>

A helicopter painted in Eagles colors, and parked somewhere in the Giants Parking lots? And, he would expect to come out of the game and find it intact, and still nicely painted in Eagle's Green?</P>

Not a chance. He'll be bringing it home on a flat bed</P>

[quote user="jmike"]You know what is nice......with the Phillies and Yankees both losing I don't have to hear about baseball again till spring. All the good Phillies talk this week really ruined the opportunity to listen to the Eagles fans cry on the radio all week.
    [/quote]

LOL

but true

I think I'll pull for the Rangers and Cards? or Rangers and Brew Crew?

not sure really.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"]pretty sure the airspace is restricted around NFL stadiums on gameday

why he wouldnt just go to Newark in the first place but he sounds like a Look At Me kinda guy so I understand him wanting to look cool
    [/quote]He is. He's one of my regular customers and a really wealthy Eagles fan who happens to have his pilot's license. He wants to paint his helicopter up in Eagles colors and land and tailgate from it at the Giants/Eagles game. He'll be a popular one that day.
    [/quote]</p>

A helicopter painted in Eagles colors, and parked somewhere in the Giants Parking lots? And, he would expect to come out of the game and find it intact, and still nicely painted in Eagle's Green?</p>

Not a chance. He'll be bringing it home on a flat bed</p>[/quote]

imagine if the eagles lose that game?

LOL

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

A helicopter painted in Eagles colors, and parked somewhere in the Giants Parking lots? And, he would expect to come out of the game and find it intact, and still nicely painted in Eagle's Green?</P>

Not a chance. He'll be bringing it home on a flat bed</P>

[/quote]

imagine if the eagles lose that game?

LOL
    [/quote]</P>

If it were my helicopter, I'd be more worried if the Giants lost.</P>

i think the eagles fan has the worst Rep when it comes to Parking Lot Discourtesies, but I'll trust you in this. [B]

FRIENDLY REMINDER

please remember that AGfHC is and always has been an OASIS from TAGF in that this thread is open to EVERYONE and IS NOT EXCLUSIVE.

no cliques, no BS

just remember to be civil, respectful, allowing others their opinions and to love, honor and obey the NY Giants!!!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

please remember that AGfHC is and always has been an OASIS from TAGF in that this thread is open to EVERYONE and IS NOT EXCLUSIVE.

no cliques, no BS

just remember to be civil, respectful, allowing others their opinions and to love, honor and obey the NY Giants!!!
    [/quote]</P>

We need a simple, "Like" button.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

A helicopter painted in Eagles colors, and parked somewhere in the Giants Parking lots? And, he would expect to come out of the game and find it intact, and still nicely painted in Eagle's Green?</p>

Not a chance. He'll be bringing it home on a flat bed</p>[/quote]Not my bird, that is his issue, he asked me knowing I am a Giants fan. I think he is just trying to tweak me some more, but I do know he has tickets for the game because he has asked me on several occasions to accompany him.

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

no cliques, no BS

[/quote]
    ?????

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

no cliques, no BS

[/quote]
    ?????
    [/quote]

place this in the general information box

we have many "lurkers" or "silent participants" who I want to invite in the Oasis.