Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

please remember that AGfHC is and always has been an OASIS from TAGF in that this thread is open to EVERYONE and IS NOT EXCLUSIVE.

no cliques, no BS

just remember to be civil, respectful, allowing others their opinions and to love, honor and obey the NY Giants!!!
    [/quote]
    ?????
    [/quote]

place this in the general information box

we have many "lurkers" or "silent participants" who I want to invite in the Oasis.
    [/quote]I hear bacon works.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

please remember that AGfHC is and always has been an OASIS from TAGF in that this thread is open to EVERYONE and IS NOT EXCLUSIVE.

no cliques, no BS

just remember to be civil, respectful, allowing others their opinions and to love, honor and obey the NY Giants!!!
    [/quote]Could use a couple more Canuckelheads IMO

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

no cliques, no BS

[/quote]
    ?????
    [/quote]

we have many "lurkers" or "silent participants" who I want to invite in the Oasis.
    [/quote]

???

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Could use a couple more Canuckelheads IMO [/quote]

nothing but respect to our Northern Neighbors mucho cervezas [B]

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]FRIENDLY REMINDER

no cliques, no BS

[/quote]
    ?????
    [/quote]

[/quote]

???
    [/quote]Guys like bacon, they are more likely to join if they smell it cooking. Cinnamon buns too.

LOL

i prefer pork sausage patties, eggs over easy, shredded hash browns and a black cup of coffee, 1 sugar

or chuck steak, medium-rare, seared on the outside for a little bit of crunch. add the potatoes or brown rice and a chilled beer.

mm-mm good.

just saying

had early Thanksgiving at my brothers tonight

guess my 13 year old nephew talking suicide - knives - stabbing everyone.... my mom goes for walk with him....private talks....this new generation is ****ing weak

I wish my dad was still alive, tell him to shut up about it, start being a man we all felt weird and alone at that age... times were better when men just drank their problems instead of wearing them on their sleeves imo. Money cant buy happiness I guess...opposite imo. they have loads of cash Im not well off by any means but my daughters have respect...and really seem to appreciate all they get...who knows but I felt like cuffing him upside the head and stop being so emo...might still do that if it keeps up. we all hated our parents, some of us wished we were never born...why no one tells him thats life and NUT UP is beyond me right now. pretty sure my brother ould be pissed if I did.

turkey was great though lol

[quote user="bansaw"]had early Thanksgiving at my brothers tonight

guess my 13 year old nephew talking suicide - knives - stabbing everyone.... my mom goes for walk with him....private talks....this new generation is ****ing weak

I wish my dad was still alive, tell him to shut up about it, start being a man we all felt weird and alone at that age... times were better when men just drank their problems instead of wearing them on their sleeves imo. Money cant buy happiness I guess...opposite imo. they have loads of cash Im not well off by any means but my daughters have respect...and really seem to appreciate all they get...who knows but I felt like cuffing him upside the head and stop being so emo...might still do that if it keeps up. we all hated our parents, some of us wished we were never born...why no one tells him thats life and NUT UP is beyond me right now. pretty sure my brother ould be pissed if I did.

[/quote]

sorry to hear that.

just buried my last remaining grand parent a week ago. my youngest cousin is taking it super hard him self. throw in his father ain't around and well...

a lot of what you wrote is heavy and frankly my "buddy" Jack prohibits me from waxing half philosophical- half bull **** so I won't.

I guess you and your Fam have to encourage the young dude that he is loved by his Family and that life does suck but we gotta keep pushing till we cash out.

or something to that effect and way more nicer and fluffy-like.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]had early Thanksgiving at my brothers tonight

[/quote]

sorry to hear that.

just buried my last remaining grand parent a week ago. my youngest cousin is taking it super hard him self. throw in his father ain't around and well...

a lot of what you wrote is heavy and frankly my "buddy" Jack prohibits me from waxing half philosophical- half bull **** so I won't.

I guess you and your Fam have to encourage the young dude that he is loved by his Family and that life does suck but we gotta keep pushing till we cash out.

[/quote]</P>

It is hard to relate to his feelings, but GY is right about letting him know that he is loved by his family. I can also understand wanting to smack him upside the head and knock some sense into him. </P>

A tough situation, Ban. let's hope he gets a grip and toughens up... we know life won't get easier for him. But, he needs support right now... seems he's reaching out.</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]had early Thanksgiving at my brothers tonight

[/quote]

sorry to hear that.

[/quote]</p>

It is hard to relate to his feelings, but GY is right about letting him know that he is loved by his family. I can also understand wanting to smack him upside the head and knock some sense into him. </p>

A tough situation, Ban. let's hope he gets a grip and toughens up... we know life won't get easier for him. But, he needs support right now... seems he's reaching out.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

yeah like Mr. Zim said, give this kid as much support as you can.

take him fishing or to farm-league baseball game or something.

life does not "suck" per se, but she is a beast to deal with and we all have to learn to persevere and push on.

it is easy to wallow in our own pity, I've done it for years, maybe decades. I never wanted to leave the City and come to chicago and yet...

but i have 3 boys now and a wife and life just expanded where it just is not about me anymore.

your nephew is clamoring for attention, it's the reason why he is "cutting" and talking about suicide.

he is literally crying out for help, for attention, for love.