Re: Asian giant for HC

way too long a post lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]had early Thanksgiving at my brothers tonight

guess my 13 year old nephew talking suicide - knives - stabbing everyone.... my mom goes for walk with him....private talks....this new generation is ****ing weak

I wish my dad was still alive, tell him to shut up about it, start being a man we all felt weird and alone at that age... times were better when men just drank their problems instead of wearing them on their sleeves imo.* Money cant buy happiness I guess...opposite imo. they have loads of cash* Im not well off by any means but my daughters have respect...and really seem to appreciate all they get...who knows but I felt like cuffing him upside the head and stop being so emo...might still do that if it keeps up.* we all hated our parents, some of us wished we were never born...why no one tells him thats life and NUT UP is beyond me right now.* pretty sure my brother ould be pissed if I did.

turkey was great though lol
    [/quote]I don't think I knew what suicide was at the young ages that these kids are committing it. Now I know my son (12) knows about it, thanks to his dbag step dad, but I imagine he already knew before.
    I get what your saying..it's a good question to ask a professional. Is it better to Take the supportive approach or the "life is pain" approach when dealing with it. I do like the latter only because that's how my folks were. Although I imagine it may not work if the child/teen has been coddled his whole life. Switching to a suck it up approach may confuse the issue.

I wrote him a good letter I think. I posted it to get some insight but I think its good

yep coddled, 95% of this generation, can't make a decision, parents do it for them, can't play at a park without a parent watching. We were Generation X ....These kids will be Generation ?

All-Pro

Great letter Ban,

That's a great point about Internet.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Great letter Ban,

That's a great point about Internet.[/quote]no way you saw that lol

I pulled that down as fast as I posted it

wow, that cool you saw

thought about what that internet did to society a lot actually

All-Pro

So whats your nephew into.. Other than video games which all the kids seemed to be glued to.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Great letter Ban,

That's a great point about Internet.[/quote]no way you saw that lol

I pulled that down as fast as I posted it

wow, that cool you saw

thought about what that internet did to society a lot actually
    [/quote]Good thing i didn't quote it lol

I'm a blame media kinda guy but yah Internet sure gets it's fair share.. YouTube is the devil.

so emotional these kids
    I said to my mom on the way home, since when did men have to start explaining their feelings?
    serious I think times were better when counseling was the barkeep keeping your drink full lol

guys dont what they are supposed to do now. FFS the Ontario govt is teaching gay,lesbian bi and transgender in sex ed now....Apocalypse imminent I'm really starting to believe

[quote user="bansaw"]so emotional these kids
    I said to my mom on the way home, since when did men have to start explaining their feelings?
    serious I think times were better when counseling was the barkeep keeping your drink full lol

guys dont what they are supposed to do now. FFS the Ontario govt is teaching gay,lesbian bi and transgender in sex ed now....Apocalypse imminent I'm really starting to believe
    [/quote]

we home school our children

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL

i prefer pork sausage patties, eggs over easy, shredded hash browns and a black cup of coffee, 1 sugar

or chuck steak, medium-rare, seared on the outside for a little bit of crunch. add the potatoes or brown rice and a chilled beer.

mm-mm good.

just saying
    [/quote]

that sounds great...Try a pork roll with hash browns in between two waffles.