Re: Asian giant for HC

heart breaker

ugh, Cruz you double-edged sword you

Defense/ Fewell: figure out the "hurry-up"

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel. we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

the whole NFL is running this 2 minute drill to perfection...**** only penalties slowed us down the second half

I think its time for outside the box coaching. use a couple timeouts if needed on defense...dictate the pace, get your personnel in place. takes panic out of the equation at crucial times. after that 20 yarder to start the drive, TO. give them a talk, go over what just happened....nope just let them sting together 6 or seven plays...they didnt even call a timeout for a limping left tackle...are you kidding me...that tells you how easy it is to run the no huddle...left tackle doesnt even matter
    well change the game, use them on your defense imo
    Eli with one timeout will only use :55 at most to get in position most times I think remembering some comebacks

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel.* we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker
    [/quote]

yup..bad loss today..the lack of a running game is def a concern....Hope they can rebound the next 2 weeks...they r must wins, with the schedule getting tough in the second half.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel.* we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker
    [/quote]

what a horrible week sport wise for us...yanks get polished off by detroit now the giants lose to a lesser team....Im gonna start following soccer.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel. we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker
    [/quote]

what a horrible week sport wise for us...yanks get polished off by detroit now the giants lose to a lesser team....Im gonna start following soccer.[/quote]

absolutely.

harsh weekend

giantyankee what happened to your thread?

I had a response written and I kept getting the error screen, came back and its gone, lol that was a fast delete, what mod name you use?

All-Pro

This team frustrates the H E double hockey sticks out of me..

They make .500 an art form.

We need to finish off these weaker teams before the real schedule begins...

[quote user="bandwgn86"]This team frustrates the H E double hockey sticks out of me..

They make .500 an art form.

We need to finish off these weaker teams before the real schedule begins...[/quote]do you think we could post at the same time in the same thread more times in one day lol?

at really random times too lol

[quote user="bansaw"]giantyankee what happened to your thread?

I had a response written and I kept getting the error screen, came back and its gone, lol that was a fast delete, what mod name you use?
    [/quote]

I'm no mod...just second guessed myself and didn't want to add onto the doom-n-gloom...

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

heart breaker
    [/quote]

what a horrible week sport wise for us...yanks get polished off by detroit now the giants lose to a lesser team....Im gonna start following soccer.[/quote]I particularly enjoyed the Yanks losing .. Bad football weekend for me.. I rushed home from work, obeying every law of course, only to have my Tigercats **** the bed under the Friday night lights....
    And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..