All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]This team frustrates the H E double hockey sticks out of me..

They make .500 an art form.

We need to finish off these weaker teams before the real schedule begins...[/quote]do you think we could post at the same time in the same thread more times in one day lol?

at really random times too lol
    [/quote]Lmao...

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

ugh, Cruz you double-edged sword you

Defense/ Fewell: figure out the "hurry-up"

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel.* we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker
    [/quote]

what a horrible week sport wise for us...yanks get polished off by detroit now the giants lose to a lesser team....Im gonna start following soccer.[/quote]I particularly enjoyed the Yanks losing .. Bad football weekend for me.. I rushed home from work, obeying every law of course, only to have my Tigercats **** the bed under the Friday night lights....
    And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..[/quote]

agreed about the eagles losing helping but ,we lost to a lesser team today imo...with the 2nd half schedule being rough, we needed to win today.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

OLine: improve your overall skills and gel.* we NEED run-blocking, we need pass-protection!!!

heart breaker
    [/quote]

what a horrible week sport wise for us...yanks get polished off by detroit now the giants lose to a lesser team....Im gonna start following soccer.[/quote]I particularly enjoyed the Yanks losing .. Bad football weekend for me.. I rushed home from work, obeying every law of course, only to have my Tigercats **** the bed under the Friday night lights....
    And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..[/quote] who r the tigercats..ru talking about detroit?

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

heart breaker
    [/quote]

And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..[/quote] who r the tigercats..ru talking about detroit?[/quote]CFL

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

heart breaker
    [/quote]

And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..[/quote] who r the tigercats..ru talking about detroit?[/quote]CFL[/quote]

oh wow..cool...This may be a dumb question but do they have college football in Canada?

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]heart breaker

heart breaker
    [/quote]

And now this...
    Mind you eagles losing takes a bit of the sting away..[/quote] who r the tigercats..ru talking about detroit?[/quote]CFL[/quote]

oh wow..cool...This may be a dumb question but do they have college football in Canada?[/quote]Yep CFL rules though.. There is one out west thats in the NCAA.. Simon Fraser University I believe.

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]the whole NFL is running this 2 minute drill to perfection...**** only penalties slowed us down the second half

I think its time for outside the box coaching. use a couple timeouts if needed on defense...dictate the pace, get your personnel in place. takes panic out of the equation at crucial times. after that 20 yarder to start the drive, TO. give them a talk, go over what just happened....nope just let them sting together 6 or seven plays...they didnt even call a timeout for a limping left tackle...are you kidding me...that tells you how easy it is to run the no huddle...left tackle doesnt even matter
    well change the game, use them on your defense imo
    Eli with one timeout will only use :55 at most to get in position most times I think remembering some comebacks
    [/quote]They could fake an injury to stop the clock.

LOL

I said that on the oficial thread

I would love to see the Spag's Jim Johnson Clone Pressure D return !!!

we have a defense built on speed and disruption. Capitalize on it. soft zone read and react just delays the inevitable.

an opposing TD.

as for the O Line I am hoping and praying that we see either a T and/or a G come off the board for us in the 1st AND 2nd rounds.

the Line is the foundation. As a former, and brief, RB I can personally say that when your line dominates, you dominate.

I like Ballard and I miss Boss.

I love JPP, I am a Osi fan, I love Tuck, Kiwi is a beast with hand in dirt, Canty is proving his worth. Linval can be scary, I have hopes for Marvelous Marv (get well)

JWill is the future, Boley has talent, I believe in Goff (get well), Herzlich has potential, Greg Jones is the present, Paysinger has a motor.

I am and will be a CWeb fan, Rolle needs to shut up and play, and play "smart," Ross needs to redeem himself, TT was criticized but his value was under-appreciated. KP, I'm on a fence about while Grant is "Sammy Madison Redux;" the Prince has yet to suit up.

My point is we have SPEED and tons of it on Defense.

Why playcall for a soft zone when they can bring gap pressure, confusion at the line , overload the Weak side with a blitz etc?

Get them young LBs out there, let them learn on the fly. You can't improve unless you are getting the experience.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

1 of12 3rd down. We miss tuck in the run d. JPZp takes the inside a bit much. Hard road ahead.

Veteran

Don't count on OL in the 1st. It'll be a DE this year.